TEST t-shirts are here!

Captain

Grand Admiral
Oct 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Dragon_Scales
The TEST T looks great. Got the Green w/Yellow lettering and it really pops! Every time I wear it downtown - everytime, some one asks a question about it! And I get to brag about TEST

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
The TEST T looks great. Got the Green w/Yellow lettering and it really pops! Every time I wear it downtown - everytime, some one asks a question about it! And I get to brag about TEST
Green and Yellow?

I think there has been a terrible mistake somewhere in your order! lol

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Look what just arrived!

Reactions: WarrenPeace

xecto

Space Marshal
Sep 26, 2014
RSI Handle
xecto
Did Test just invent a short sleeved shirt?
I didn't know I wanted one but now I can put all my longsleeves away and get me some short sleeve action.

Bigcracker

Space Marshal
Feb 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigcracker8789
Just ordered my shirt so I can be in cool kids club. Got a big size shirt because star citizen is going to make me fat.

Edit: I got one

Last edited:

Unshaven

Commander
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Unshaven
I just got my Size El Cinco Grande. Nice and fast service. Should have ordered two.

Now I have it all. Cheap sunglasses and a Test T-Shirt. Life is good.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
Wish we could put the text on the back across the shoulders, like the normal hoodie, for the zipper hoodie. Is there a way?

Kal

Space Marshal
Nov 2, 2015
RSI Handle
SamuraiKal
I don't know why I wasn't expecting the shirts I saw in the videos to still be purchasable, I hadn't even bothered looking for a way to get 'em xD

Just ordered my T-Shirt and bookmarked it to buy the hoodie later :)

P.S. The "Change Text" button doesn't seem to appear for me in Firefox. Worked fine in Chrome and IE though.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Protip: If you're thinking about getting the hoodie, get the next size up. I bought a medium, and it's ended up a little less baggy than I prefer my hoodies. Overall quality is fantastic though, good thick material that feels good and is well-stitched.

Forgot your password?