Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
I was told it was disabled from the shopkeeper end, I mainly called bc I had already tried with different browsers and computers and couldn't get the customization dialogue to show as an option so I figured I could just "call in" an order. No dice. Guess I'm going topless at CtizenCON
If it continues to give you an issue PM me what you want. I'll find a way to get it to you or I'll fly it myself to Cali

Reactions: Murderer

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I was told it was disabled from the shopkeeper end, I mainly called bc I had already tried with different browsers and computers and couldn't get the customization dialogue to show as an option so I figured I could just "call in" an order. No dice. Guess I'm going topless at CtizenCON
Ok its fixed.

They updated that storefront which disabled the feature, its updated now and working.

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT
Where can I get the png's for the t-shirts? I want to print them at a local shop (the yellow one), spreadshirt doesn't deliver to my country anyway.

Reactions: marcsand2

Iffadrim

Commander
Nov 24, 2016
RSI Handle
Iffadrim
I think, this won't work for outside of USA.
When you post the files of the pics, I could make my own with a local printservice here.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT

Captain

Grand Admiral
Oct 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Dragon_Scales
My Brother is the Original Yuppie! He complains about the quality of everything - but then, doesn't blink an eye when paying $8 for a Cup of his "Designer Coffee!".
-AND YET-
I show him anything from Star Citizen (or TS); Like the T-Shirts and Posters, and he just Flips about the detail and the quality he sees. If fact he mentions it every time he comes over to the House.(Good thing SC sent "2" Dragonfly posters last week, as he talked me out of one!) :laughing:

Taking Pride in what one does may have gone out of Style, but it's what keeps me engaged and going Strong with my community since 2013!

Forgot your password?