marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Ah man, Sorry to be a pain but I can't make the 10th - Someone fancy standing in for me on the glorious team 7?
I'm happy to be on whatever team you want me to be. Even if that's the popcorn and beer serving team.
If it is permitted by the tournament officials ;), although Doc joined too late :D

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I won't have my gaming rig back up and running cos of graphics card issues. Sorry guys, if anyone could stand in to help @shadowjim12 make up a team that would be awesome! :)
maybe this:
There's no F7C in my hanger. :|

Besides all that. my main issue now is that after I installed a GTX1060, the game crashes constantly.

Drivers are up to date.

*Sigh*
My rig used to crash. That happened often with latest drivers, so I had to find a stable driver and don't update it.
Got the crashes sorted out... yeah Needed an older driver.
I'm going to post images from my hanger module on the RSI website to show what I have. Then ask for advice for loading out a good fighter. I should have taken more time asking around before I got the Hornet Ghost. Not understanding that the whole reason the Ghost is supposed to be special isn't implemented yet. Which is kind of silly, IMO.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I won't have my gaming rig back up and running cos of graphics card issues. Sorry guys, if anyone could stand in to help @shadowjim12 make up a team that would be awesome! :)
Or this:

I have been using my laptop for work for the last 2 years, and I have had zero problems with the onboard graphics card. I use a lot of Microsoft products and heavy ram intensive products, so I upgraded to 16 gb. Well the screen was defaulted to 2330 X something and I had left it there. The game was jumpy and was unplayable, so I moved the game resolution down to 1960X something, and it was ok but still hard to play because of the jumpiness. So I adjusted my sceen resolution to the same 1960 X something resolution lastnight. After which I spent all night fighting the crash report, or I was falling through walls. Is my onboard gpu not able to handle the game at the way it plays now or do I need to make more adjustments?
I tried to enhance my gameplay by lowering the screen res from 1920x1080 to something lower. Fail, every time crash while loading. After setting the screen res back to native 1920x1080 it works fine again.
I tried to speed up things and lowered my resolution for 1920x1080 to downwards, but SC only worked at 1920x1080

Doctor Antelope

Admiral
Nov 7, 2014
RSI Handle
DoctorAntelope
Would teams 3 and 6 be willing to play their matches with team 1 on the 10th rather than the 11th? We can set them up some time after our first two scheduled matches. If not, we will be at least one man down on the 11th.

Another question: Does the Super Hornet count as a single seat fighter or do I need to use a regular Hornet? Lot's of people seem to plan on using it, so unless I hear otherwise I will be flying that.

Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?