TEST TOURNAMENT

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
Damn, I used Shift+PrtScn but I only got a black blank image.
Team 1 vs Team 6: Team 1 Win.

We got pawned xD
It was fun as hell though; Trying to dodge Hornet and Sabre with an Avenger. I might have overestimated my little flying bucket.
Special Thanks to @ThunderKraken for joining the suicide squad.

PS: Sorry, for missing the match yesterday. That was the match of 10/Sept.
Also, Special Thanks to @ADKL and his patience :D

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
There was me all set, seat belt on, discord sorted, hornet loaded with ammo, we were just getting in to SC to get grouped up in the lobby and then....................................

......................... nothing. Just the inky black darkness of my mind. Team 4 had hacked my power substation. So I missed out yet again!!!

Luckily I regularly have many ladies that completely and utterly fail to attend my candlelit dinners 100% of the time, every time, so I had plenty of candles left over to light whilst I waited for the electricity engineers to so their magic.
powerless.jpg

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
There was me all set, seat belt on, discord sorted, hornet loaded with ammo, we were just getting in to SC to get grouped up in the lobby and then....................................

......................... nothing. Just the inky black darkness of my mind. Team 4 had hacked my power substation. So I missed out yet again!!!

Luckily I regularly have many ladies that completely and utterly fail to attend my candlelit dinners 100% of the time, every time, so I had plenty of candles left over to light whilst I waited for the electricity engineers to so their magic.
View attachment 3754
Don't worry you only missed one. The match with team 2 was having server problems so we put it off until next weekend.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Stats page updated!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kxe7Y7LbkX_7rnskjpnBRlEFkbl0yeWkV0c9TEQelEY/edit?usp=sharing

also made this for reference... note many people are not using single seat fighters due to the need to balance against the Saber. This however has fluffed 1 particular KDR substantially.... lol

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18yVmL9Jm5pWQKrD-D-UJIdqfgyYVXCCxq9hBxgaMXPY/edit?usp=sharing
correction: Marcsand2 / Team 4, Beerjerker Brigade: F7C-M Super Hornet.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader

View attachment 3754
Wow. Now that's a hard core player. :)

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Team 4 had hacked my power substation
Yeap, I confess guilty, I took a deep breath, jumped into the Canal, swum over to England and sabotaged the power stations... damn, I forgot about the candles and @CosmicTrader has a power generator in his backyard!!!! Next time I also will put some sugar in the fuel tank :D:D:D

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Erm, I just wanted to say: although I'll not participate in the tournament (no discord and I think I'm not a real good dogfighter) I've added everyone, who has posted in this thread, to my SC buddylist . So we can meet some other time in the verse - I'm always in need of good, trained wingmen ;) :D

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
Erm, I just wanted to say: although I'll not participate in the tournament (no discord and I think I'm not a real good dogfighter) I've added everyone, who has posted in this thread, to my SC buddylist . So we can meet some other time in the verse - I'm always in need of good, trained wingmen ;) :D
I got your six anytime Sam ;)

Forgot your password?