Testies, explain your avatar

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
Dexxers and Soul Spears and Havels, oh my! The Dragon head in dark souls is silly, and I played through the whole game with it. It also lets you breath fire.

I decided for it to be my little internet mug. It's not as 'furry' as it looks, really.

Czechmate

Admiral
Feb 16, 2015
RSI Handle
Czechmate8
You could make it a picture of an actual CZ Czechmate 9mm (their race gun). I think the gun in that image is CGI though since it looks like they were trying to make it a CZ 75 with the slide rail being on the outside (so the slide actually sits within the frame -- not very many automatics are like that), but CZs don't run all the way to the end of the slide like that (unless it is some model I have never encountered).
Na, my current one holds a bit more meaning than just a picture of a gun. Also, the only reason it's Czechmate here and not Checkmate is because someone already took the name when they made the account.

loose_unit

Vice Admiral
May 12, 2014
RSI Handle
loose_unit
It was a long time ago, in a very far away place, I made this avatar from pictures I found on the internet. I dunno what it means, but a happy skeleton manning MG42 seems pretty cool to me :D

Reactions: RipVanDan

Roflord

Captain
Jan 11, 2015
RSI Handle
roflord
Mine is my Warframe character, because I like space, and ninjas, and going fast, and been massing nano spores in my inventory for god knows how long

Haxta

Captain
May 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Haxta
I love the Warhammer 40K IP, not so much the mini's game. My handle is from a long running table top game of Dark Heresy, in which I played a character with the last name of Haxta. While he was not a pilot, my avatar is.

Reactions: RipVanDan

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
BMW Vision GT photo I took on Gran Turismo 6

album here with everything else.

Because I love cars, and racing, and taking photos of them, and it turned out really nice, even cropped.

I also have an album for DriveClub that I definitely need more time playing with.

Reactions: Haxta

Midge

Space Marshal
Aug 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Midge92
ooohm... well...its a....yes...an evil baby with a midge on the shoulder with a tasty bear in his hands....OK YES i made it until i was drunk or sth. :D

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
Mine is my Warframe character, because I like space, and ninjas, and going fast, and been massing nano spores in my inventory for god knows how long
I totally forgot about Warframe. Damn I had a lot of suits maxed but my favorite was always Rhino.

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
All of these have been great!
Mine Sums up how I plan on SC-ing.

Mongol (TEST Khan is Best Khan)
Horse (Hornet)
Falcon (Missles)
Aviators (Oculus Rift)
Explosions (cool guys don't look at explosions)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
All I know is that my avatar should be a hamster.
Figures that our webmaster can't even figure out how to fix his avatar. #creep

Reactions: SeungRyul

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
Also EVE Online, but I was never happy with any of the avatars, and I'm pretty photoshy, so I kept playing around with the character position and lighting until I got a dude hiding in the background. Being unseen also seemed appropriate at the time since my main playstyle was in a... *ding* Helios! (cov ops)

I love stealth gameplay (probably due to social anxieties *ha*) but quite happy, and at home, skulking about in the background.

Fun Fact: in Star Citizen, I'm actually torn between the Super Hornet (currently have) and the Hornet Ghost, but until more 'stealth' mechanics come into play, I'm staying where I am. Bonus point for toughts / opinions (taken to a different thread, of course).

Reactions: Haxta
Forgot your password?