TESTies, how did you think up your current handles?

Farasalt

Vice Admiral
Mar 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Farasalt
I was originally Goldfish, but it's not a good name to have in MMO's, plus the domain is already known.]
A while ago, I started going under Fara on MMO's, but the name lacked... substance.

So, I became Fara's Alt.
Which of course immediately had me being called Salt by everyone.

Kapital_Kong

Space Marshal
Apr 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Kapital_Kong
Mine Kapital_Kong was made in conjunction to a special group me and my mates made called the lusty gentlemen. The other two are Primary_Ping, and Main_Mang. We made the first word be something that always comes first e.g main,primary,kapital(capital). My other name TroubledGorilla on the other hand I was at a zoo once and a Gorilla was chilling in a kiddy pool rubby ducky, and all. That's where my other name originated from sorry for long post.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
View attachment 772 Ryan2534 is one I've always used. When I was a child I was standing on roof of my house and a piece of paper flew down from the heavens onto the roof. I picked it up and it said don't forget 2534 so I never did. #NeverForget Maybe I'll need it one day
Wait so your name is someone atm pin number? XD thats awesome!

Op4ArcticFox

Space Marshal
May 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Op4ArcticFox
I've changed my handle a few times over the years, but this one I have stuck with for the longest. There are a number of reasons I chose it. One being I like foxes, they are adorable and incredibly smart creatures. It also happened to be my hair color for a time. The Op4 comes from "Opposing Force" which was an awesome Half Life game, and also my favorite bit to play in war games while I was in the Army. I had been using either Op4 or ArcticFox in other various tags and games. but when I finally got around to getting my first XBL profile is when I actually combined the two and have just stuck with that ever since.

Zeero Kuul

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Zeero_Kuul
My name was randomly generated in SW:TOR. The legacy name was actually generated as "Tuul", but I thought it was an honest mistake on Bioware part and corrected it.
So everyone here thinks I'm the other guy, the one who likes computers and changing names.
Now that I think of it, it does sound like me.

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
College nickname, with a little bit of flair (a guy in my frat, when I first introduced myself to him, said "I knew a guy in high school with that name, we called him dubs [his last name started with "W" (mine doesn't)]. I'm gonna call you Dubs"). For some reason a lot of people (completely unrelated) call me "dubbees" when they read my name...

Snowianth

Grand Admiral
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Snowianth
Few years ago i started to think some name to use in games, which i would not need to change every time since it was taken all ready. So after few days drinking, thinking and aimlessly clicking in web i stumbled on some pictures from Leviathan at some point, then i left to store for some food it was winter and yes...Snow everywhere.

When i came back from store and sit back on my desk it just came to me Snowianth mix from Snow and Leviathan, after few search with different search engines and with no results for Snowianth and there it was name that its not been used on every place.

Slansickness

Space Marshal
Mar 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Slantsickness
When I was I high school I was a "car guy" and had a thing for old mopars (Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, etc.). The base model engine back it the day was a inline 6 cylinder called the slant six, because they lean at a 30 degree angle so the will fit under the hood. I started using the handle close to 18 years ago and its never taken, so I stuck with it.

Forgot your password?