TESTies, I no longer need this thread. Whatever shall we do?

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
So what are some good ground vehicles to explore a planet with? I tried the Ursa since it's a loaner in game and didn't care for it. Already have a Dragonfly and Nox as well as the huge tank. Wanting more of a rover though.

Is there a science one?
May I ask why you dont like the Ursa? I havent played with it much, Im just curious.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Well this was solved fast. Feel free to use this filthy thread for whatever you dirties want.

Looking to flesh out my little fleet with a couple ground vehicles, and because I like value, I'm looking for an old Dragonfly 2 pack. Anyone still got one kicking around?

Cheers,

Owl
It I had known about it earlier, I would've stated that I only have 1 dual Dragonfly pack & it has LTI, but it will never be for sale, gift or modification due to it having come into my hanger thanks to a most wonderful friend. Some things have more value than can ever be truly measured.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I think .....this is a Cat
View attachment 12272
This reminds me of a certain evil beast that I stuck in a microwave once. No worries, I didn't actually harm the evil cat, but I scared it shitless enough to quit repeatedly attacking the Achilles tendons of guests of its owners. For those of you that might think that this was cruel of me, sometimes you have to kill evil by evil means & I have absolutely zero guilt from what I did.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
May I ask why you dont like the Ursa? I havent played with it much, Im just curious.
Not a fan of the view from the front. Don't care for how it's all about transporting people with all the seats in back.

I want either a science station in one or something more of a camper. Something you can really go out and use as a tiny base.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It I had known about it earlier, I would've stated that I only have 1 dual Dragonfly pack & it has LTI, but it will never be for sale, gift or modification due to it having come into my hanger thanks to a most wonderful friend. Some things have more value than can ever be truly measured.
We'll you sure know how to make an Owl blush.
😊:o7::drunk:
@Blind Owl you must spread your seeds of wisdom thats what you must do now.

Isn't that what I did when I procreated?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Not a fan of the view from the front. Don't care for how it's all about transporting people with all the seats in back.

I want either a science station in one or something more of a camper. Something you can really go out and use as a tiny base.
So I'm with you on this. The URSA seems to be a solution looking for a problem. I was thinking maybe hauling a trailer and having options for what to use it for, because combat is just weird. Everything else can kill it.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

While I like the looks of the Ursa rover, I do think that your idea of having the space in the back of a new model be for science, scanning, exploration, camping, etc is fantastic. (Yes, I know that I added on a little there, but I'll still give you the credit for those if you like them too @Grimbli .)

Forgot your password?