TESTies, I no longer need this thread. Whatever shall we do?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I'm curious @Mich Angel , are you planning on sharing that 1 cup with 2 girls? (those that get the implied referrence while consuming anything have my apologies in advance)
Oh! great IDEA now I need to brew another cup a java, I'll invite three girls.... I think I toss in a couple beers to...
( benefit of being single I can have as many girls I want muaaahaa haaa haa )

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Some rule of Test... Never apologies in a shit post thread.
@Bambooza , I was apologizing to those in advance that were either eating or drinking something when they read that as they might have choked, drown or had whatever it was come back up. I'm a Texan, so being polite to those I call friends comes naturally. (Also, if they had been drinking alcohol at the time of reading that, it could've lead to loss of said beverage ... which is alcohol abuse.)

Ermagherd. Hahahaha
Oh the horrible horrible memories.
Obviously you understand why I felt compelled to apologize in advance @Blind Owl

Oh! great IDEA now I need to brew another cup a java, I'll invite three girls.... I think I toss in a couple beers to...
( benefit of being single I can have as many girls I want muaaahaa haaa haa )

View attachment 12307View attachment 12308View attachment 12309
Based on your reaction @Mich Angel , I'm guessing that you didn't exactly understand what I was referring to, which is very lucky for you if this is the case.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
@Bambooza , I was apologizing to those in advance that were either eating or drinking something when they read that as they might have choked, drown or had whatever it was come back up. I'm a Texan, so being polite to those I call friends comes naturally. (Also, if they had been drinking alcohol at the time of reading that, it could've lead to loss of said beverage ... which is alcohol abuse.)
Ya I think that's the first rule of test, Alcohol abuse is never tolerated. Would need to check with @Wolfy the keeper of the doctrine of test. That and it was mostly a jab at our Canadian friends. :)

Forgot your password?