TESTies, I no longer need this thread. Whatever shall we do?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Denerius

Admiral
May 17, 2019
RSI Handle
Deneriuss
Ok well I do have feet, currently anyway, but if that changes I guess I will need something. No joy as to anything from subs yet so... I guess I will keep reading and keep looking. I did buy some sort of what looks like a golf cart thing from the ship store on that one place, don't know how to retrieve it and do not see it in ship inventory, did i just get screwed for some currency?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Ok well I do have feet, currently anyway, but if that changes I guess I will need something. No joy as to anything from subs yet so... I guess I will keep reading and keep looking. I did buy some sort of what looks like a golf cart thing from the ship store on that one place, don't know how to retrieve it and do not see it in ship inventory, did i just get screwed for some currency?
Is that the Greycat PTV? Costs something like $15. Check your RSI website to see if it's listed in your inventory. If it's not, then you might want to contact support to get that taken care of, there have been some delivery problems with it. It is not listed in the normal Ships listings, it's in the Extra's

Denerius

Admiral
May 17, 2019
RSI Handle
Deneriuss
Is that the Greycat PTV? Costs something like $15. Check your RSI website to see if it's listed in your inventory. If it's not, then you might want to contact support to get that taken care of, there have been some delivery problems with it. It is not listed in the normal Ships listings, it's in the Extra's
Thank you, would that make a difference if I bought out in game?

Forgot your password?