NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
When will this madness stop?
I read this and thought "What madness?"

Then I realized if you are nuts, you arn't supposed to realize it. Thats why you're nuts.

I think I've just passed the criteria for being insane. Plus why does this thread only have 39 pages?

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
I read this and thought "What madness?"

Then I realized if you are nuts, you arn't supposed to realize it. Thats why you're nuts.

I think I've just passed the criteria for being insane. Plus why does this thread only have 39 pages?
Have I not told you what you mistake as madness is but over acuteness of the senses.

Much Madness is divinest sense -
To a discerning Eye -
Much Sense - the starkest Madness -
'Tis the Majority -
In this, as all, prevail -
Assent - and you are sane -
Demur - you're straightway dangerous -
And handled with a Chain -

Sanity's an interesting thing, it's a relative term relating to what's normal behavior, thought, and perception. Normal is only normal because it's the statistical average and what is accepted to be rational and logical as seen by the average person. Somebody that's insane just thinks, acts, and perceives reality differently than the average person. Somebody labeled insane, mad, or crazy sees things differently and acts accordingly, or just has another way of doing something. Weather their perception or thought processes are being negatively influenced by something, or they're just clever or different they'll be labeled as crazy since they either have problems functioning in society or cause problems for those that run it.

Forgot your password?