The $400M and there is no game video

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Very on point! Great Vid!
I'm still kinda surprised to see the positive comments, but I was feeling the shift in sentiment through the last year or two. I'm guessing that a lot of naysaysers got bored with bashing SC for the time it has taken, when a lot of expensive AAA games that got rushed were so bad on launch. It's gone past a point, still alive and kickin, that it's now more of a curiosity than an object to hate for a lot of ppl. ED players flooding in to SC also helps I guess lol

Funny how by the time SC comes out, I'll have not one but potentially two extra pilots way old enough to accompany me... or at least take over my account, not sure I'll make it to a 137...

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Very on point! Great Vid!
I'm still kinda surprised to see the positive comments, but I was feeling the shift in sentiment through the last year or two. I'm guessing that a lot of naysaysers got bored with bashing SC for the time it has taken, when a lot of expensive AAA games that got rushed were so bad on launch. It's gone past a point, still alive and kickin, that it's now more of a curiosity than an object to hate for a lot of ppl. ED players flooding in to SC also helps I guess lol

Funny how by the time SC comes out, I'll have not one but potentially two extra pilots way old enough to accompany me... or at least take over my account, not sure I'll make it to a 137...
Does ask the question of if we should start a testlets as there are lots of spawns that have happened since Chris first sacked our wallets.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Good points made.

People bitch and moan about the state of mainstream AAA game studios. They talk about how games like Battlefield (insert whatever version), Cyberpunk 2077, New World, etc. sold out and are all about keeping the shareholders of these publicly listed studios happy.

Meanwhile CIG tries something different and they get nothing but scorn and ridicule. There are legitimate criticisms made towards the game's development process but 'videogame journalists' rarely go in depth into these issues. Usually it's "just omg! 400 million spent on Pay to Win ships?! Where is the game?!!"

At this point I just shrug whenever I see unfavorable Star Citizen articles. I suppose the general gaming public (those not interested in Star Citizen) feel the same about this project as well. They shrug, think of us as a bunch of weird cultlike nerds and move on to the next piece of shit Battlefield game.

They're over there, I'm over here, there's a line drawn, and I'm fine with that.

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Great video as always 🍻

What I find most amusing about the people like the one who think they know SC and have issues or opinion about SC
And it is obvious from anyone who did try SC and got some back info and did some proper research..
They don't know shit what they are talking about.. and they are proud of it.. like.. WTF!

DAMN i'm happy as I'm not a parent of any of those yaaaahooos! talk about hillbilly IQ..

Then as many know my thought on reddit have always been the same..

This image explain it all ... DO take it in slow reading, so who read don't skip a word or two.. ha ha ha ha..

Opinion even mine when it is not based on fact known, it is just words that have no meaning....
Open your mouth without right info and have a opinion is just a polite way of stealing the fart from your ass... 🤪
And breaking wind have never been informative... just smell like shit.. ha ha ha ha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
CHEERS! 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺

Last edited:
Forgot your password?