The Adventures of a Noob

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Is it possible do these radio comm link missions with an aurora?
There is no doubt the Aurora and Mustang were designed to make you wish for a more capable ship, and then there is a new step in capability every $5 for a lot of ships! CIG knows what they are doing. Now that they have you, they will squeeze every penny from your wallet for many years to come! If your family loves you they will soon try an intervention, but it is too late.

Check out the Stalker and see if you like it. Has cargo room and a big gun, yet still quite fast and cheap. Someone here must have one you can borrow.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
You don't teach them to fly or fight, you teach them to fight together, communicate efficient, everybody knows what is expected from him, no confusion (almost), combined force.
You know.... we ought to add decoupled formation flying to the mix... I surmised that in short bursts where you don't change vector as a group.. that it might actually be pretty deadly to opponents. potential targeted DPS gets x3 or quadrupled on single targets. Wanna try it this weekend?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Am I alone in my stupidity?
When I finally got hold of a computer able to (barely) run the game first thing I did was get my Connie Taurus in the Hangar and took a look around inside it.

"Woah, it has a bathroom!"
"Woah, it had a toilet!"
*Use option appears*
"No way, I can SIT on the toilet!"
*Hits F* *Sits on toilet*
"Awesome!"
*Hits F to get off toilet* *Stays on toilet*

I hit every single button on the keyboard. I tapped the F key like I was sending a Mayday by Morse Code. I was stuck on the bog. My first experience of SC gameplay was getting stuck on the toilet.

I quit the game, logged back in and tried again, again I got stuck. I finally went on the RSI forum. "I'm stuck on the crapper!?" and the response "Ah, dude, you hold F to get up."

Oh, gawd.

Forgot your password?