The biggest lessons from 2018

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
We stand here on the threshold of a 2019, a new year with past failures put behind us and new horizons stretching out infront of us for the next 12 months.

I wanted to start a thread where we can share the biggest lessons we learnt from the last 12 months in hope that these words of advice can help our fellow TESTies learn from our experiences and make 2019 even more successful for them.

So, my biggest lesson learnt from 2018:

- When going to the lavatory, try your hardest not to fart before sitting down. When sitting, ones face is where ones arse was when standing, and you will essentially be farting in your own face.

i hope these words of warning serve you well, good people of TEST, please share your most valuable lessons from 2018!

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
- When going to the lavatory, try your hardest not to fart before sitting down. When sitting, ones face is where ones arse was when standing, and you will essentially be farting in your own face.
Learned that the hard way...

My lesson is
"Your spare bed is always worse than you remember. Get a new one before your friend needs some place to crash. When it's 3:30 in the morning. And he is sick..."

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
got any useful advice for those of us whose farts don't stink?
Um... okay, I don't have much experience with odorless guffs so this won't be a lesson from 2018, but lets try this:

If too hot on a stagnant summers day and out of reach of a fan, simply grab a funnel and short length of garden hose - insert the funnel in the hose and place the funnel end tight over the buttocks. Locate the end of the hose near ones brow and let rip for a refreshing summer style warm breeze. Add some childrens windmill toys for added delight.

🙂

Last edited:

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
I suspect Mrs NaffNaff might want to change some of what’s cooked for tea given your exuberant expellation of exhaust.

Another tip: children are revolting and backwash like it’s going out of fashion. If you ever have to drink from their waterbottle, be sure to strain the fluid through your teeth.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Apart from the usual life lessons that we learn every year (like never pre-order), the thing that stocked in my memory the most was this:

Never ever bring whiffy salami filled sandwiches in your bag while on a train that crosses the German border, especially if you have to keep the bag between your legs.
Cos they got dogs!
😂😂

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Apart from the usual life lessons that we learn every year (like never pre-order), the thing that stocked in my memory the most was this:

Never ever bring whiffy salami filled sandwiches in your bag while on a train that crosses the German border, especially if you have to keep the bag between your legs.
Cos they got dogs!
😂😂
That could give a whole new meaning to the expression "taking your licks".

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
If you plan a lot ahead know that you're just wasting time, so drink up and get it over with it.

Then if your glass is empty you didn't plan ahead enough...

So stop wasting time and drink from the bottle right away.

CHEERS!

Forgot your password?