The Black and Yellow Corsair is sexy AF!

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Be careful with that, a few people on Spectrum starting to report, losing all applied upgrades and paints to their Corsairs. Then logging in to find duplicate Corsairs and all are 'stock'.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I have beheld the Black and Yellow Corsair, and I can confirm that it is "sexy AF" indeed.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Be careful with that, a few people on Spectrum starting to report, losing all applied upgrades and paints to their Corsairs. Then logging in to find duplicate Corsairs and all are 'stock'.
Yepp, can confirm that. Proud owner of 2 stock Corsairs in Area18 after I parked my modded Corsaie (shields, guns and Q-drive) in New Babbage. I was wondering if the Corsair is the "Show Loaner" but this actually explains it.

Last edited:

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Yepp, can confirm that. Proud owner of 2 stock Corsairs in Area18 after I parked my modded Corsaie (shields and Q-drive) in New Babbage. I was wondering if the Corsair is the "Show Loaner" but this actually explains it.
CIG giveth...you 'addith'...CIG taketh...CIG giveth...and giveth again.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
CIG giveth...you 'addith'...CIG taketh...CIG giveth...and giveth again.
Hey, if I can actually keep the second one for real I'll happily pay that price. And if not there's this old Tibetan mantra:
...Alpha, Alpha, Amitaba Alpha...

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Hey, if I can actually keep the second one for real I'll happily pay that price. And if not there's this old Tibetan mantra:
...Alpha, Alpha, Amitaba Alpha...
They'll probably fix the duplication issue, and take the second ship then tell you no refunds for lost ship parts you upgraded, and you can have your paint back after a character reset..but you'll lose everything else you've purchased in-game..

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
They'll probably fix the duplication issue, and take the second ship then tell you no refunds for lost ship parts you upgraded, and you can have your paint back after a character reset..but you'll lose everything else you've purchased in-game..
This is the way...

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
And suddenly my Irish heart sings out:
"Come out you Black and Tans, come out and fight me like a man
Show your wife how you won medals down in Flanders... "
Then I remember that I'm actually German.
Guess I shouldn't overdose on Paddys no more...:drunk:

Forgot your password?