The Expanse and Bobbleheads - Last week in Star Citizen

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I watched a few minutes of Bobbleheads, decided it was a snoozefest, and bailed

not even worth the trouble of leaving a negative comment on YouTube IMO

if I had a dollar for every lame video I've seen on YouTube, I wouldn't be looking to re-enter the workforce

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
if I had a dollar for every lame video I've seen on YouTube, I wouldn't be looking at re-entering the workforce
You fool!

When you see a video you dont like, you need to spend the next 5min writing an angry comment, expressing your anger at the complete waste of time it was to watch the video you did not like.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
When you see a video you dont like, you need to spend the next 5min writing an angry comment, expressing your anger at the complete waste of time it was to watch the video you did not like.
I'm not even sure that wurks. Yeu need too bee karful watchid the Bobblehead video ... It will suck brain cells right out of your skull.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
You fool!

You do realize he is the source of all of our youtube video recommendations showing kpop. So if he says he doesn't have time for lame videos I shudder to think what threshold that is at.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I have now watched the video, it was a rundown of the weeks notable events.

You gotta feel for Disco, thats a lotta weight on his shoulders to keep knocking it out of the park on each and every vid. I stand by my previous comments, although the content didn't have the legs to carry an hours worth of footage, the salt reaction to it has finally gone full on stupid. Don't pretend it hasn't, it has, I mean full on Pants On Head:

1581368880158.png

View: https://youtu.be/TGiETZNV_u0?t=100

ColdDog

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
FatalisSmilodon
Bobbleheads, pretty stupid idea. They should use those resources to actually move the game forward, instead of create random stuff for stuff's sake! Just like the stupid garbage we get every month with our subscription. They need to get their butts in gear... 10 years of dev is just 3 years away, and we still don't have a crafting system.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I have now watched the video, it was a rundown of the weeks notable events.

You gotta feel for Disco, thats a lotta weight on his shoulders to keep knocking it out of the park on each and every vid. I stand by my previous comments, although the content didn't have the legs to carry an hours worth of footage, the salt reaction to it has finally gone full on stupid. Don't pretend it hasn't, it has, I mean full on Pants On Head:

View attachment 14934

View: https://youtu.be/TGiETZNV_u0?t=100
I think the premise of the episode could have carried the show but it would have required more personality from the artist which is hard. I was thinking back on other episodes that were live art processes and prop making like the Big Benny's Proposition, Behind the music, Making Ship Up, or community favorites like Josh Herman and Jeremiah Lee doing concepts. I honestly feel bad for Cory Bamford as he made a real attempt at it.

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
WTF! Wheres my damn bobble head now! I WANT MY COCKPIT DECOR DAMNIT! GimmieGimmieGimmieGimmieGimmieGimmieGimmieGimmieGimmieGimmieGimmieGimmieGimmieGimmie, mememememememememememememememememe, I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I II I I I. Its all about MEEEEEEEEE!

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
BOBBLEHEADS WILL BEACON THE END OF ALL THINGS!

I know from experience how dangerous bobbleheads are. Don't let them fool you with their wobbly cuteness! Don't seek them! I once got so distracted collecting bobbleheads I never actually finished Fallout's main story and therefore never prevented the post-apocalyptic apocalypse. A whole word is forever doomed in that savedgame...

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I just think it was a stupid knee jerk reaction to the green developer. Jared had him live stream but the guy was out of practice with Zbrush or something.. he was fumbling around a bit.. it was weird. But I still enjoyed the Bobblehead idea.
I think if it was Josh Herman making us a Bobblehead, people would have no serious issues with the video.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Which raises the point, these guys were not hired to be entertainers.
Absolutely! You're so right oh glorious leader!
And I further raise for 2 cents, that my cockpit is very boring, it needs decor to spice things up.

Forgot your password?