THE FUNNIEST JOKE EVER!!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Actually it's a friendly thing. Many people around the world don't understand it but you see, having too many teeth and no black eye is looked on by many Canadian women as "unattractive" in younger men.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I'm sorry he made you feel that way, but hew honestly had no reason to say sorry, so why would he? Irregardlessly, I shall apologize for him.

So sorry.
Saying sorry, and not offering maple syrup or some Tim Hortons? that is a fake Canadian right there.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Sorry you had to apologize for me, mate. I should've said it in the first place. I must not be on top of my game. :grin:
I'm sorry that I apologized for you. I should have talked to you first. My bad.
Dang, now I'm sorry too, and I haven't been in Canada for 5 years.

I still pronounce sorry correctly though. And sorry but for the record, Canadians do not say A-boot instead of About. They say A-boat. They say "I" and "eye", and not ahh. as in "ah, I got something stuck in my eye", does not sound like you said "ahh, ahh gots somethaing stuk in mah ahh". We say, "ice tea" or "iced tea", and not "ass tae", and the proper word for coffee is "Timmies".
Hahaha, so many truths.
In a spirit of our Canadian courtesy I'd like to apologize for not being fast enough to apologize before owl (just in case), and also express my deepest gratitude to both of you handling it really politely :smile:
Oh boy, never apologize for not being fast enough. We all know that slow is smooth and smooth is fast. So you were basically right on time!
No wonder you guys enjoy hockey so much. Having to be polite all the time bottling up all that rage.

Maybe it wasn't London as the epicenter but Toronto.

Toronto is the center of everything. Just ask anyone from there, they'll tell you.

And yes. Much rage. Bottled very deeply.
Actually it's a friendly thing. Many people around the world don't understand it but you see, having too many teeth and no black eye is looked on by many Canadian women as "unattractive" in younger men.
This is a very true story!
Saying sorry, and not offering maple syrup or some Tim Hortons? that is a fake Canadian right there.
Says the kid from Kentucky (by way of California). Sorry you think you know us better than we do. Lemme buy you a Timmies to assuage your arrogance and we'll have a maple flavoured donut!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I'm packing my bags and moving in with Owl so i can have some maple syrup pancakes in the morning. Hope you don't mind.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Can I rent a Mini Ex and put in a proper french drain and JDrain the walls?
The Jdrain on the walls is getting done right after Easter. But yes, the French drain still needs to be done. I'm also regrading the backyard this summer, getting proper sloping done.

Reactions: Bambooza

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
all the best threads happen when there is no real news from the 'Verse to discuss

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
The Jdrain on the walls is getting done right after Easter. But yes, the French drain still needs to be done. I'm also regrading the backyard this summer, getting proper sloping done.
Damn. I just wanted to dig holes in the ground. Then again I did have the pleasure of driving a mini ex through the garage side door to excavate dirt and concrete for a new addition to the house.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Damn. I just wanted to dig holes in the ground. Then again I did have the pleasure of driving a mini ex through the garage side door to excavate dirt and concrete for a new addition to the house.
You can still dig holes! Come on up, haha.

Through the door? That sounds like all the fun!

Reactions: Bambooza

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
This is my second favorite German joke:

After much discussion as to where the capital of the new Germany should be - Bonn or Berlin - a compromise was struck: Paris.

Forgot your password?