The "I got my Citizencon 2018 ticket" thread!

sovapid

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2018
RSI Handle
sovapid

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
@Blind Owl and @CrudeSasquatch get your damn tickets!
Cheese and rice man, I don't know of I can go, haha.
But there's like 1200 left, so I'll check the work schedule tomorrow.
I really wish I paid more attention to the announcements ahead of time so that I could preplan and not be caught with my pants down when the sale goes live.

Naruw

Grand Admiral
Aug 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Naruw
so turns out Austin City limits, a big music festival is going on before and after Citcon, hence why it's on a Wed.. so hotel's that are normally 75-150usd are now charging 400-700 usd... this is going to blow up in their face me thinks, pretty poor planning..also probably why so many tickets still available.
Very unfortunate, last year was fun and the more the merrier.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
30min in and there are still 240 regular tickets!

This is actually pretty bad :smile:

We were expecting the tickets to sell out in 5min like they did in 2016!
I know. A lot of regulars available earlier tonight. Figures. The one time I can get my ducks in a row to be able to go, it'll turn into the worse one. I need a drink!

I got a premium ticket now for flights an hotels, and yeah maybe I should have checked Austin hotel prices before deciding on this for a weeks holiday...
This is the part that I fear and may cause me to cash in for credits.

I just decided to buy the standard ticket. I don't want to be sprayed with watermelon after all.
I get it. I'm old enough to have seen him.
View: https://youtu.be/no0wTXJpQX4

We drinking before, during and after the show or what?
Yes!
Okay, damn you @Phantomoftruth, you stole my line.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Ideally I’d like to. I can’t seem to find anyone that’ll risk rooming with me. I mean, just because Bill Cosby is someone’s roll model doesn’t mean that they’re a bad person...
Doesnt need to be a room together it could be several rooms. If you buy them in bulk usually a hotel will offer discounts. normal group sizes need to be like 20, 50, or 100+. depends on the hotel really.

Forgot your password?