The largest SC FB group banned me from just my application?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
BOOM one big happy family.
Hugs all around. Yay. Can we have ice cream and sing kumbaya now? It's gotta be smores flavoured ice cream, to honour the origins of the song, originally being sung around campfires by scouts.

And while we're on the subject of campfires, has anyone ever noticed the embers are like little shooting stars. But flying back to the heavens?

And really, this is all about the heavens. Space. The final frontier. Our verse, full of wonders to discover; aliens, ships, battles amongst the asteroids and the void, derelicts to salvage.

So many things to do and stuff to see. It's going to be amazing. Imagine finding some hulking alien wreck on a planet, being the first there, the first human to see it, set foot in it. Salvage it. Simply beautiful. Just need that small/medium salvage ship, and you're golden.

Ahhhhh, the wonders...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Hugs all around. Yay. Can we have ice cream and sing kumbaya now? It's gotta be smores flavoured ice cream, to honour the origins of the song, originally being sung around campfires by scouts.

And while we're on the subject of campfires, has anyone ever noticed the embers are like little shooting stars. But flying back to the heavens?

And really, this is all about the heavens. Space. The final frontier. Our verse, full of wonders to discover; aliens, ships, battles amongst the asteroids and the void, derelicts to salvage.

So many things to do and stuff to see. It's going to be amazing. Imagine finding some hulking alien wreck on a planet, being the first there, the first human to see it, set foot in it. Salvage it. Simply beautiful. Just need that small/medium salvage ship, and you're golden.

Ahhhhh, the wonders...
might wanna back off the pot there hippy. You are getting a little tree hug happy over there....

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch

Ahhhhh, the wonders...
Smoke another one there buddy

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
... I figured I'd swing in and explain exactly what my reasoning was
Thanks for that,
I fundamentally disagree on some points you shared.
But to answer your question, I was saying no to doing what I saw as an unnecessary Easter egg hunt, I wasn't saying no to eventually reading the rules/details.

I would have liked to have seen a question like this instead.
"when you have time and before posting, please read what our group is about, in mean time, what's our group name?"
That would have worked for anti-boting while still making in convenient for the applicant.

For me, I don't see it as your group but the community's group. Same perception I have for any group I manage in the IRL or digital space. Again, entirely different management philosophies.

Forgot your password?