The Last Jedi

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
OK, back on topic.

So with our Princess having passed IRL, I can see this one ending in a horrible explosion and Luke loosing his mind in grief. Then the next movie, while seeking revenge, he and Rey go on some crazy adventure, where Luke gets turned into a Force Ghost, and guides her the rest of the way to saving the galaxy.

On a side note, why does my phone keyboard always pop up Cutlass when I hit shift to capitalize a word in the middle of a sentence?

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Everyone knows that Snoke is really Captain Picard after a horrible time-travel incident. Catch up with the fan theories, JEEZE.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
On a side note, why does my phone keyboard always pop up Cutlass when I hit shift to capitalize a word in the middle of a sentence?
Because you have a problem. One would say a fever. And the only cure is more Cutlass!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Kept saying this whole the whole platoon was suffering from disastrous diahria.

Anyways... Girl Rey goes full dark side. Kills everyone. Becomes Empress of the Empire. Finn shows up. Love triumphs.
Summary of next two movies.
Oh SHIT the MPs are taking my phoooooooneeeeee
I'm going to laugh my ass off of this is what actually happens

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I'm going to laugh my ass off of this is what actually happens
Episode 9...
Finn goes to Coriscant to do shit. Save Republic. Gets captured. Luke and Rey go to save him after Rye has a vision whole fighting a Kraken. Luke and Rey encased in Carbonite. Bad guys win the battle. Finn escapes and goes to learn Jedi stuff

Reactions: Blind Owl

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Episode 9...
Finn goes to Coriscant to do shit. Save Republic. Gets captured. Luke and Rey go to save him after Rye has a vision whole fighting a Kraken. Luke and Rey encased in Carbonite. Bad guys win the battle. Finn escapes and goes to learn Jedi stuff
Learn Jedi stuff from who man....learn from who?

Game over man, game over. And I was getting short too, 6 more weeks then out.....

'Gimp

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Episode 9...
I'm having Deja Vu
Learn Jedi stuff from who man....learn from who?

Game over man, game over. And I was getting short too, 6 more weeks then out.....

'Gimp
What the Fuck we gonna do now man?
What the Fuck we gonna do?

*Bill Paxton's greatest lines.

Forgot your password?