The Lynx rover

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Soooo the so much anticipated Lynx is just a de-militarized, de-rugged, embellished version of the Ursa...?
I can't say I don't like it.... but is a bit meh: after all these years I'll expect CIG to came up with something better then am unharmed, luxury version of the Ursa.

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
I hope there's a proper green skin to match the Phoenix Emerald.
I'm hoping for a "Lynx Fortuna" release next year (with LTI), along with a pack (limit one per account, but not limited in quantity like other Fortuna packs) that people can buy that includes it and an LTI Constellation Phoenix Emerald.

I'm curious as to what other ships will be sold with it in packs at its release - The current RSI Flyables 2953 pack suggests there won't be a similar pack at that time.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Personally, as I like Origin, the Phoenix & the Ursa, I'm liking this as a bit of a hybrid blend of them all to fit with the lore of what it's meant to be. This being said, unless I'm mistaken, I didn't notice if having any sort of weaponry of its own, so I'm hoping that it comes with a decent shield instead to compensate & protect its occupants.

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Personally, as I like Origin, the Phoenix & the Ursa, I'm liking this as a bit of a hybrid blend of them all to fit with the lore of what it's meant to be. This being said, unless I'm mistaken, I didn't notice if having any sort of weaponry of its own, so I'm hoping that it comes with a decent shield instead to compensate & protect its occupants.
I think it has the same weapons as the Ursa, but there weren't any images with them deployed. I'll leave it to others to decide if this shows the turret stowed on the side or if it's just decoration.:
1680415204432.png

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
@Brictoria , thanks for your commitment to information on this vehicle you have really bought information I was not aware of - many thanks, may you forever contribute to the GLORY of TEST!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I think it has the same weapons as the Ursa, but there weren't any images with them deployed. I'll leave it to others to decide if this shows the turret stowed on the side or if it's just decoration.:
View attachment 24267
I really hope there is a turret otherwise a bit useless.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
That's what I've always expected out of the Lynx as well.
Still it really is uninspiring which is sad as I really like to Ursa and the Phoenix.

It's like it was designed by someone who thinks the rich just need drink glasses everywhere on shelves that are not secure. It's like the difference between what people think being rich and limousine are compared to the cars made for those who have means. It's kind of the same trap the Phoenix was in prior to its rework as well as the 600 currently is in compared to the 890 and the current Phoenix (it still needs a bathroom or two in the back)

Forgot your password?