The MISC Prospector Concept sale will go live on April 22nd, 2016 for the introductory price of $140

Will you buy the MISC Prospector?

• Yes (concept sale)

Votes: 42 60.0%
  • Yes (lateron, when its hangar or flight ready)

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • No

Votes: 25 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I imagine store credit sales to be double or triple money sales.

I'm buying a few with credit to CCU or keep, but one will be cash in case I need to trade anything.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'll be picking up another one just as soon as my funds have moved between banks. One shall become my Caterpillar.

Halesh

Commander
Mar 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Halesh
This is my shubin application.

Mining is a very lucrative business, but only when your orions and other mining vessels have the least amount of down time. That is where I come in, for refueling and on the spot repairs look no further than Halesh´s one stop mobile pit shop. I have a Starfarer for your refueling and a crucible for your repair needs. Never loose out to wasteful down time again. I will travel to any sectors needing my tender loving and refueling. Why wait call me back today!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Hello there. Who's an adorable little mining ship? That's right! It's you!

Ladies and gents, may I present to you the newest addition to my (shameful) fleet, the MISC Prospector Git Rokt
Congratulations on the "Git Rokt" That is a fantastic ship name! I should go back and re-evaluate my old ship names and come up with ones for the new ships haha!

I also see you have a Caterpillar LTI that was a recent purchase? Did you get that through pledge buyback? Sorry, I'm just nosy, haha! I know the Caterpillar is probably due for an update Soon(TM)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Congratulations on the "Git Rokt" That is a fantastic ship name! I should go back and re-evaluate my old ship names and come up with ones for the new ships haha!

I also see you have a Caterpillar LTI that was a recent purchase? Did you get that through pledge buyback? Sorry, I'm just nosy, haha! I know the Caterpillar is probably due for an update Soon(TM)
Yeah... bad impulse control. Actually, that sounds like a good ship name.

Reactions: Blind Owl and Walex

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
For those who don't follow the Rock Raiders thread, this is the Test Squadron limited edition Prospector variant

My God, that is a beautiful piece of technology! I'm guessing it has a special automated controls where it will mine, recline your chair, and reveal a variety of taps for your control?

aka "BREWS Control" :D

Yeah... bad impulse control. Actually, that sounds like a good ship name.
I like that one too! Maybe for an e-warfare ship?

I'll be picking up another one just as soon as my funds have moved between banks. One shall become my Caterpillar.
Awesome! I hope we see an update soon! I just now figured out how to add RSI contacts so I'll be able to hopefully play around in the baby PU with friends instead of randos! D'oh! I just added you, Grimbli, Warren, Floating Cloud, and a bunch of other people from this thread just now, haha!

Forgot your password?