The next Hype GIB GIB GIB ship/vehicle/whatever for you after 3.11.x?

Lukiferrex

Admiral
Oct 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Lukiferrex
1st, I've got to comment @Black Sunder on his, "Yes, its another one of 'those' Sunder threads." I'm starting to think that he doesn't make threads in these forums, but instead are mental veins of thought for each of us to add to his mine of shared knowledge about the Verse. Since he's our Org's mining leader. How does that sound to each of you?

While each of you has made great cases of what should be great things to come, my next GIB ship will definitely be the BMM & I'm fine waiting for it as I'm sure that CIG will do their best to make it as amazing as possible. It damn well deserves to be every bit the equal of the Kraken, but with them having differences that set them apart to balance them, like the Kraken has landing pads, so the BMM has more cargo capacity, a better shopping experience & much more luxurious decor. Since the BMM is meant as a generational ship in which the family invests ALL of their wealth to make it as appealing as possible to show off their status, according to lore. Meanwhile, the Kraken will be partially patched together with Duct tape as the Drake produced vessel it is.
On a more shortterm- i'm pretty hype to see what the BMM looks like after they rework it's concept

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
They mentionned some months ago a new armor after 3.11, so i'll bet for Titan armor too.
Then i'd like Hercules (was planned for end of year before), and if possible the BMM and the Vulcan but i'm afraid those two will wait a long time still. Obviously Polaris too, but i bet Idris will come before that.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
If you are referring to the "mistirius armor" tile in 3.12 I0ve some doubt it the Titan suite... In previeus tile the blacked siluette was the real siluette of the redacted immage, so I don't think this will be the case judging from the image. My guess will be the bounty hunter armor that was removed some time ago..
That say I'd like more armor style too, maybe some Tavarin style armor...

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
The aves armor was promised with the talon...
Yea but that is a limited offer for the worbond version of the Talon... doesn't really cont at the moment for the available armor in the'verse since is a limited item.
I was thinking of something more like this:

N° 4 in particular... well even the other are awesome... maybe I'll like them all...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I am not overly excited by it.

As a gun ship its not bad, but the design simply does not fit with the direction this game has gone IMO.
This is true, it is definitely unique in quite a few ways IMO. There are still a lot of people that have been waiting for it since it was concepted. Perhaps the hype will return when we know more about its internal layout & capabilities.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
My ePeen hasn't twitched like this since they retired the older cooler 350R.

The new 350R is fine and I understand the whole "Street Sleeper" aesthetic, but when you have a Sleeper, it's in a car which you would not expect that performance in. No one took a BMW M3 and made it a street sleeper. They took a Ford Taurus and made it a sleeper. You'd make an Aurora a sleeper, not a 300 as it's already pretty fast. The current 350R is the M3 but without the beefed out body kit - so, basically, the model below the M3.

Tell you what, a big GIB for me would be remodelling the 350R to make it look like it was going 1000m/s while it's stat still on the pad. I'm not dissing the 300 series they are fine ships (perhaps a little redundent now the 100 series exists) but they visully just seem more Honda (Civic) than Zonda. (no offense Honda the Civic is a fine fine family car. So is the 350R. Which it really shouldn't be.)

Last edited:

Gambit

Space Marshal
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Gambit
Being a really big fan of the Hammerhead, I am not a fan of the Redeemer design - but I do love those weapons in a medium ship.

To be honest, I've become too lazy to use dual sticks (or maybe my sticks are old and crappy), so a ship that is focused on this gimballed / turret plataform is pretty welcome.

Forgot your password?