The One Ship Manufactuer you just can't stand

What is the one ship Manufacturer you just can't stand?

• Total voters

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
What is that one manufacturer for one reason or another just rubs you the wrong way?

And post why you picked what you did.

Origin for me. Luxury has no place in this universe of Vanduul threats. That money should go to new weapons, new ways exploit resources and to broaden our horizons. Origin would make you lazy.

Last edited:

Arcturos

Commander
May 21, 2018
RSI Handle
Ransford
Drake. Bunch of chav scumbags :smile:
HOW DARE YOU! I'll have you know I am an upstanding citizen who just prefers that brand for its no-nonsense design and industrial look.

On the subject of the poll - Anvil. Bunch of good-for-nothings with ugly ships and cabins filled with screens to try and hide it. Their only saving grace is the Carrack.

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
Origin is like Apple, overpriced and underperforming. They sell the name but deliver mediocre ships thatt other manufacturers just seem to make better. Of late though the 600i seems to be faring much better. If I were to compare small ships of around $100 value the 100i is bad. The latest Anvil offering the Arrow impressed me. She is a real beauty and worth the $65 I spent. Changed the top turret out for a S3 omnisky and paired it with the broadswords and I completed the Vaandul swarm with no issue twice. (To be fair though the Vaandul swarm I did earlier seemed way way harder and longer

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I'm going with Origin. I loved their aggressive angular design of luxury oriented ships. The 890 jump looked like a proper star destroyer! One thing I wanted to own badly! But with their design changing to thoroughly melted overstyled generic wax sculptures, I just find it boring and unimaginative.
The above example of them being like Apple is spot on. The new 300i design in the "notch" of spaceships. Useless, bad lazy design around a n otherwise nonexistent problem.
I just hope the other manufacturers won't start copying them lol

Forgot your password?