Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Things to get worked out with Seung:

1. Group Forums, Won't let me make more than 1
2. Find out what happened to the Group welcome page comment section, not this one that I made, but a real running comment section
3. Fixing the stretching of the Avatar and Cover images.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Yeah, rolled up in a thin tissue, I know...Jeeze you're not dealing with an amateur here...
I prefer paper bags. You can lite them on fire and fling them for flaming flying sacks of shit, or you can light them on fire at a door and ring the bell and run. The best thing you can do is put a good firecracker in the middle of the bag. With the right length of cannon fuse you can get an air burst near the target and rain shit on it when you launch it from a water balloon launcher.

Reactions: Deroth

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
I prefer the Ding-Dong-Dung approach. (Load compacted shit into a potato gun and ring the doorbell for a close-up money shot)
Ah, shittilery! I like to use an old civil war 12 pound Napoleon cannon pulled by an 8 horse team. The best thing is that with all those horses you produce plenty of shit to pack in your cannon and shoot, and with all the smoke and blinding muzzle flash nobody will be able to identify you as you clamor down the road ridding the powder wagon.

Forgot your password?