The Running Comment Wall

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Hoping for a mid size Constellation sized mining ship in the Anniversary sale. Probably won't happen but I can hope.
It's a bit bigger, but they could make mining modules for the Caterpillar. With the modules you could have either 1 mining module and the rest storage for a couple people or singer person with NPC crew to mine, or have all mining modules for a larger broadside mining operation with cargo runners hauling the ore to station.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Hoping for a mid size Constellation sized mining ship in the Anniversary sale. Probably won't happen but I can hope.
They already launched one, the 600i... I mean, yes, it grew immediately, but it did launch to concept Connie sized...

Reactions: Ammorn and Bambooza

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
As you have seen the Rock Report is out. Its going to be a monthly newsletter as it used to be.

Remember that the Mining event is tomorrow, check Discord or the thread in General Discussion on the forum here for that information. 2:00 pm CST Sunday.

When do you think Salvage wil be back on the Roadmap?

Last edited:
Reactions: Scape

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST
They really need to work on getting people into the same server though, awkward like that in a large group

Forgot your password?