Votes: 94 63.5%

• Total voters

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
you misunderstand me (or maybe you have no idea...)

I meant a valid choice for an answer, as in
[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] 42
[ ] I have no idea what I am doing
Ignorance is no defence in the court of law, and neither is it in the face of the Ultimate Poll, and for simple reason:

The statement "I have no idea what I am doing" is a paradox - In knowing you have no idea what you are doing, you do know what you are doing, which is the act of not knowing what you are doing, and further to that you are admitting it out loud when you utter the phrase.

This is covered by Yes and No which can both be voted for at the same time. Why have a third overly specific option when two of those already present more than suffice, especially when voted for all at once?

That is unless you are not sure if you do or do not know, in which case your answer would have to be Maybe.

Not knowing anything is simply not an option with the World's Ultimate Poll because in knowing that you do not know anything you know one thing: that you don't know anything. Which is not not knowing anything, it is knowing something.

So sadly it cannot be a valid response because No, Yes and Maybe all cover it already.

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
This cant be the ultimate poll. There is no mention of the Keg of Knowledge, @Blind Owl for shitposing demi god, No beer and finally NO BEER
All of the things you mention can be enjoyed while using the Ultimate Poll, just as they can be enjoyed while using any poll.

To use them in the Ultimate Poll they must be presented as a question which fits with the UPI (Ultimate Poll Interface). So to use one of your above questions "@Blind Owl for shitposing demi god" all one has to do is add Question Mark thus: "@Blind Owl for shitposing demi god?" To which the answer is almost definitely yes.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Something went wrong.
Interesting. Were you actually voting on a question? The UPI needs a question to work with, however:

If you were not voting on a question, your answer should have been "No" because the question would have been "Am I voting on a question?" which in the process of voting would also have been "Yes", meaning that you were able to vote both Yes and No while not voting on anything at all.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm hijacking this poll for the viability of a Cutlass Yellow exploration variant....
Mmmm, an interesting question as it appears to depend on the way it is asked:

"Is a Cutlass Yellow Viable?" answers "Maybe Yes"

but...

"Does CIG think a Cutlass Yellow is Viable?" answers "Maybe No"

A better formatted question would be:

"Will I be able to paint my Cutlass yellow and use it as an explorer?" to which all signs point to "Yes".

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Your interpretation and answers of the quandaries posed are quiet sound. Your use of alternative facts is delightful.

You must be a SPAI.
Thank you for your kind words, I owe all success in my life to the Ultimate Poll.

As for being a Spai? I'll let the current results of the Ultimate Poll answer that one:
  1. Yes
    24 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No
    18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. Maybe
    23 vote(s)
    71.9%
As No and Maybe far outweigh the Yes i believe I have been exonerated of all charges ;)

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Thank you for your kind words, I owe all success in my life to the Ultimate Poll.

As for being a Spai? I'll let the current results of the Ultimate Poll answer that one:
  1. Yes
    24 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No
    18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. Maybe
    23 vote(s)
    71.9%
As No and Maybe far outweigh the Yes i believe I have been exonerated of all charges ;)
I now see the genius of the ultimate poll. I bow you, you demigod of wisdom

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

1. Yes
    24 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No
    18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. Maybe
    23 vote(s)
    71.9%
I now see the genius of the ultimate poll. I bow you, you demigod of wisdom
He has quaffed deeply from the keg of knowledge.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
True fact. I hear that 87% of statistics are made up on the spot.
Someone told me recently that it was 88.9%

Because there is a decimal point it must mean it is more accurate, surely Shirley?

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I will now personally and selflessly be accepting cash donations on behalf of the Yes campaign.
We must demand our right to a recount of only the No votes!
Do not let the Maybes deliver you into the hands of the Nos!
Give generously and give often!

Forgot your password?