• Total voters

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Is that a question?
It is a exclamation of joy disjointed by the sheer awesomeness of the memes displayed. Yoda also suffered from this condition but because English was not his first language he would have said it as "A finer chain of memes seen I have not!"

Grammatically, it should read "I have never seen a finder chain of memes!"

Interestingly the Ultimate Poll agrees with me when I asked it "Have I seen a finer chain of memes?" as it classes this as a pair, not a chain, so the answers are yes, no and maybe all at once...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Hmmmm, interesting. I wonder what they use for fertilizer.
In my case: 55% imagination, 15% boredom, 11% Ass-hattery, 8% cliché, 2% Fun, 1.9% Anti-Fun (the secret ingredient is Anti-Fun) and 0.1% Smarm. Smarmyness is pretty potent stuff so 0.1% is more than enough.

This is served on a base consisting of equal parts of 'Unexpected', 'Weird' and 'Mixed Leaf Salad'. No one ever touches the salad so you can reuse it over and over again just like everyone thinks restaurants probably do, but it is important it is there as with a good meal the Garnish really does effect the enjoyment.

Adding 10mg of Cetirizine Hydrochloride works wonders for allergy sufferers too, especially on summer days.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
In my case: 55% imagination, 15% boredom, 11% Ass-hattery, 8% cliché, 2% Fun, 1.9% Anti-Fun (the secret ingredient is Anti-Fun) and 0.1% Smarm. Smarmyness is pretty potent stuff so 0.1% is more than enough.

This is served on a base consisting of equal parts of 'Unexpected', 'Weird' and 'Mixed Leaf Salad'. No one ever touches the salad so you can reuse it over and over again just like everyone thinks restaurants probably do, but it is important it is there as with a good meal the Garnish really does effect the enjoyment.

Adding 10mg of Cetirizine Hydrochloride works wonders for allergy sufferers too, especially on summer days.
Just reading your Science got me drunk. Kudos.

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
When a poll is made, invariably there is a forum member unable to vote in it as their opinion is not represented.

Fear not brave souls, for you now have this: The Forums Ultimate Poll! When someone cannot vote in your threads poll, link this and all shall be well!

And what could be better than the three options above? That's right! Multiple choice! No not doing it for you? Then choose No and Yes! No and yes not covering it for you? Then Maybe is the one for you! You want all the answers? Then choose all the answers! And you can change your choice later! It really is the Ultimate Poll!

I have left the subject untitled so you can use it whenever you want for whatever you want, either for use when there is no option for you in another poll, or just for everyday life when you really need to give and gauge opinion on something like "Should I eat this thing I found at the back of the fridge?"

Get voting!
I demand to add: "We are Owl!" to the Poll.
It's relevant I think

Reactions: Blind Owl

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I demand to add: "We are Owl!" to the Poll.
It's relevant I think
How is 'More Beer!' still neither an option nor pointed out as lacking before now?
I can answer both of your requests at once:

The request for more beer must be made in a question form to function with the Ultimate Poll Interface (UPI). "More Beer!" can be made compatible by simply changing the ! to an ?, and likewise with "We are Owl!"

"More Beer?" and "We are Owl?" are now fully compatible with the Ultimate Poll, as Yes, No and Maybe are all more than sufficient to answer these. Why have further overly specific options when Yes, No and Maybe are more than capable of answering - especially when voted for all at once.

Do not doubt the Forums, if not the words, Ultimate Poll.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?