EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
#1: Beer

#2: Trerminators(And Titans)

#3: An SC Future Bucket Wheel Excavator. WITH LASERS

#4: More small and medium sized profession ships.

#5: Mining of asteroid fields
You forgot the most important piece of weaponry in the history of war.

SC can't be taken seriously until we can make trebuchet memes in game.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
How about a self-aware tank with Hellbore cannons and Infinite Auto-Repeaters, we can call her 23/B-0075-NKE, or Nike for short.

Dinochrome Brigade represent!

'Gimp

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
But can I drive it out the back of my ship all Night Rider style and fall hundreds of feet to the ground and start firing?

That's the real question. Cause anything else is literally unplayable!

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
Tanks were inevitable imo. So are a lot of things we are not going to want to see in the game I think, but we'll just have to make the best of it

I just honestly thought CiG would give us a decent concept tho, something that looked like more than a 2 minute photoshop session and a 5 minute hack modelling session with 15 year old modelling software like GTK Radiant and a Quake 1 engine to show that puppy in all it's tankly glory

Is this our lump of coal from CiG for being naughty?

And a variety of body models, please. I want to make a fat, old character with a perpetual pissed off expresion in his face.
Also agree, should be able to go from left to right with customization and yes, I would rock Les Grossman as an avatar in SC in a second. Picture that face on the bridge of a 600i... ready to not only explore the galaxy, but tear it a new one if it even THINKS of getting in his way

Forgot your password?