Things I would rather have in SC than a Tank

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
That is ALWAYS part of science.
We should be asking the real questions!

Can we park it in a cargo bay, open the door, and fire from inside while benefiting from ship shields?

Can we drive full tilt out an Idris bay and coast through space only to blow a hole into the enemy hull so we can drive around inside causing mayhem?

Can we strap a nuke on the Front and remote control it?

Science isn't about getting drunk! It's about blowing shit up!

We get drunk after everything's done blowned up!

Edgewise

Space Marshal
Jun 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Edgewise-SJ
We should be asking the real questions!

Can we park it in a cargo bay, open the door, and fire from inside while benefiting from ship shields?

Can we drive full tilt out an Idris bay and coast through space only to blow a hole into the enemy hull so we can drive around inside causing mayhem?

Can we strap a nuke on the Front and remote control it?

Science isn't about getting drunk! It's about blowing shit up!

We get drunk after everything's done blowned up!
Correction. We get drunk WHILE we blow shit up, because it's way more fun (and dangerous) that way. #beerscience

Edgewise

Space Marshal
Jun 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Edgewise-SJ
I wanted to make a honky tonk meme with a Nova honking and running over a Gladius parked on the ground but I failed because beer science is hard if you drink too much of it. So much drunk science was lost!! Maybe tomorrow I will try again.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
All threads turn to beer. I don't think I've seen a thread in these forums where by the third page beer wasn't mentioned, if beer hadn't downright hijacked the thread.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Boot zis ees not a tank, zis ees, how you say, a Zooperhevy Tonk. Every player wants a Tonk, every game needs a Tonk, zees is a Tonk, not a tank, a Tonk, a beeg fooking Tonk.

Tonk1.jpg

Tonk3.jpg

Tonk2.jpg

'Gimp

Forgot your password?