This is us every shipshape.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Personally, after going through the various ships in the Matrix, I honestly believe that both the BMM & the Carrack need to be reclassified as Capital size ships & thus qualify for capital components / equipment.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I can't honestly tell which is the most beautiful, the Carrack, 600i or Polaris. They all rock.
In my opinion of those 3 options:

Most beautiful - 600i
Most dangerous - Polaris
Most adventurous - Carrack

Most lethal - Aurora (It doesn't matter how strong an enemy ship claims to be, 17k+ Auroras operated by determined & intoxicated
TEST pilots will leave a mark that will not easily be repaired.)

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
freelancer AND constellation do the same thing..... get a new argument.
No, they don't in what world do they do the same thing? the Carrack is almost 3 times the length of the constellation, the freelancer is even smaller! the cargo different is just as big, as well do the constellation or freelancer have drones? didn't think so. Just look at this thing,

(remember it got a size increase, now 155m long, with all other sides to match scaling.)
"Freelancer and Constellation do the same thing" my ass

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
No, they don't in what world do they do the same thing? the Carrack is almost 3 times the length of the constellation, the freelancer is even smaller! the cargo different is just as big, as well do the constellation or freelancer have drones? didn't think so. Just look at this thing,

(remember it got a size increase, now 155m long, with all other sides to match scaling.)
Actually, the Aquila is supposed to have scouting drones as well. The rest of your statement is correct to my knowledge based on the current specs provided by CIG. Cheers!

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Actually, the Aquila is supposed to have scouting drones as well. The rest of your statement is correct to my knowledge based on the current specs provided by CIG. Cheers!
you make my point for me, you would basically have to get 3 Connies (one of each) to have all the functions one carrack has.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
freelancer AND constellation do the same thing..... get a new argument.

Successful troll is successful.

Hahaha

Forgot your password?