This is us every shipshape.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
No, they don't in what world do they do the same thing? the Carrack is almost 3 times the length of the constellation, the freelancer is even smaller! the cargo different is just as big, as well do the constellation or freelancer have drones? didn't think so. Just look at this thing,

(remember it got a size increase, now 155m long, with all other sides to match scaling.)
"Freelancer and Constellation do the same thing" my ass
if you are worried about cargo space, get a HULL series ship. Also, that is fan made art and those arnt drone ports. Carrack doesnt have drones. NEXT ARGUMENT!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
So a drunken Canadian Carrack accidentally bumps into the upper rear quadrant with a feisty Canadian Polaris ... sparks happen & suddenly born within the empty hangar bay is a pair of wild & crazy brothers known as @Blind Owl & @CrudeSasquatch . Thus the legends of their crazy space shenanigans were born in that mysterious nebula of alcohol vapors, 1 to drink all the beer, the other to apologize for the kegs all being floated.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
part trolling part real. So what if it has drones? Lots of ships have drones. Dont really see why everyone has their panties in a twist over this ship.
I don't have my panties in a twist. I've dropped them. Completely. Around my ankles.
So a drunken Canadian Carrack accidentally bumps into the upper rear quadrant with a feisty Canadian Polaris ... sparks happen & suddenly born within the empty hangar bay is a pair of wild & crazy brothers known as @Blind Owl & @CrudeSasquatch . Thus the legends of their crazy space shenanigans were born in that mysterious nebula of alcohol vapors, 1 to drink all the beer, the other to apologize for the kegs all being floated.
Yeah, sorry about that.
I so hope you are trolling, because that is from the Carrack page. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/ships/carrack/Carrack
TrollFace.jpg

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Not sure mom would appreciate being called a Polaris. She's more of a Ursus maritimus

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Not sure mom would appreciate being called a Polaris. She's more of a Ursus maritimus
I honestly have no idea what an Ursus Maritimus is, but my thinking was to use the Polaris as the metaphorical example for her because many feel that for a capital ship, she is sleek, powerful & capable of getting things done as well as has an internal bay to "give birth" to smaller vehicles. Thus it was meant as a compliment.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I honestly have no idea what an Ursus Maritimus is, but my thinking was to use the Polaris as the metaphorical example for her because many feel that for a capital ship, she is sleek, powerful & capable of getting things done as well as has an internal bay to "give birth" to smaller vehicles. Thus it was meant as a compliment.
I totally took it the way you meant it! I also think Crude may be cracking a science joke, but because he's sober, none of us understand. Hang on, to the Google machine...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hahaha
220px-Polar_Bear_-_Alaska_(cropped).jpg

Forgot your password?