This is us every shipshape.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
And therein lies the problem. I can't afford a Polaris, let alone the Idris :P so I've got an Orion CCU for whenever it goes up in price - I'm guessing $500-600, it's gonna be 350-400m long after all. And then from there it's just a couple hundred bucks to the Polaris.
I was actually debating making my 890J into an Idris after the price jump, then rebuying the 890J from a fellow TESTie's buyback. I just love the Origin ship line and don't need anything larger haha.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
ohhhh alright, the usual meeting place?
Yeah, i'll try not to let him stay up past 8pm but you know how they get on the weekends when they don't have to go to school, especially as he has little Billy Johnsons birthday party on Sunday. I'm worries Mrs Johnson will give them too much Jelly and Icecream - they go mental after a few rounds of pass-the-parcel.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Yeah, i'll try not to let him stay up past 8pm but you know how they get on the weekends when they don't have to go to school, especially as he has little Billy Johnsons birthday party on Sunday. I'm worries Mrs Johnson will give them too much Jelly and Icecream - they go mental after a few rounds of pass-the-parcel.
micro penis at birthday parties.......how did we get to this?

Forgot your password?