This Week's Concept Sale - MISC Racer The Razor

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
And please let it be a sub 100 dollar/euro ship.. i just want a dedicated indrustrial ship without having to sleep with one eye open for the rest of my life.. i know internetspaceships are serious business but my gf shares a different opinion.
You should have picked up a Hull B in the recent sale my friend! Can't get more 100 dollar industrial than a giant space lorry! :D

Reactions: Blind Owl

agathon_orti

Commander
Dec 4, 2016
RSI Handle
agathon orti
Yeah i missed that sale completely.
But the gull B is a cargo ship right?? i would prefer something more like a prospector or reclaimer, on a smaller scale and not as effective as their bigger brothers, new argo variant maybe?

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
There has been inbterwebs/CIG debacle over this. The F8 SHOULD NOT be released to the public. It is the premiere navy fighting ship. Fuck the public.
Didn't CIG clean up after more of Ben spewing shit form his mouth and say that the premier UEE fighter would not be sold. Now this could mean the F8 got changed to something else and the old F8 title given to a older ship or something along those lines, but we are not going to get the premier f8 fighter. For all we know the hurricane may be the f8 hurricane as IIRC it was designed after the hornet.

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
Reactions: Blind Owl and FZD

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
There has been inbterwebs/CIG debacle over this. The F8 SHOULD NOT be released to the public. It is the premiere navy fighting ship. Fuck the public.
No worries. They will continue to make ships better than last months best.

The civilians get to buy the old used worn out ones.
At least we can install and use our beer holders while flying without consequence.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Yeah i missed that sale completely.
But the gull B is a cargo ship right?? i would prefer something more like a prospector or reclaimer, on a smaller scale and not as effective as their bigger brothers, new argo variant maybe?
The Prospector is the small mining ship.

Cherokeedog

Admiral
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Cherokeedog
Well now, my pockets aren't ready for a Reclaimer, so I do hope they'll skip it this time. I am however lookin' to change my Warlock into somethin' small and precioussss...

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
ANVIL F8 Fighter
MISC New racer ship
AEGIS Eclipse

I wish this thing is flyable for players:

EDIT:
Q: [How’s the huge spider mining drone coming?]
A: Might go on sale, but there’d need to be a reason to give it to us first. They’ll revisit when there’s mining.
(From "Reverse the Verse" episode 99)

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
I think the days of sub $100 ships other than snubs are in the past, but maybe. As long as people keep paying for Prowlers, Polaris', and other capitals, CIG will be able to afford to feed the knaves smaller ships for less money. That said, a ship like the prospector, but for salvage or repair would probably never sell for less than the prospector already sells for. I would expect $150ish.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
What IS heresy, is that xenos piece of garbage! Whos the heretic now!?
A mechanicus that doesn't wish to study other machines. Must be a heretic. And before you say thats not right look at how many mechanicum die because they when they want to get too close to those necron artifacts. Congrats you awoke a tomb world.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
A mechanicus that doesn't wish to study other machines. Must be a heretic. And before you say thats not right look at how many mechanicum die because they when they want to get too close to those necron artifacts. Congrats you awoke a tomb world.
The Keg of Knowledge demands he be sent to trial for either witchcraft, beercraft or spacecraft, either way the Keg of Knowledge demands he be crashed into a sun.

Forgot your password?