rogesh
This is awesome....
I never tried diplomacy but I want to be part of this xD

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
I too think it's a bit early for diplomatic/undiplomatic strategies, but as the former diplomat of Germany's biggest organisation and their representative at the Freie Koalition (coalition of several German orgas) I would be happy to help out where it's needed. 315p and Constellation are part of my hangar.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
I too think it's a bit early for diplomatic/undiplomatic strategies, but as the former diplomat of Germany's biggest organisation and their representative at the Freie Koalition (coalition of several German orgas) I would be happy to help out where it's needed. 315p and Constellation are part of my hangar.
Yes...we need a german yelling death to our enemies as we fly into battle :D

Reactions: TypeO and TheZekk

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
WAS WILLST DU DENN, DU SACKRATTE? DU KLAPPSTUHL? ICH REISS DIR DEN KOPF AB UND SCHEISS DIR IN DEN HALS! WENN ICH DICH KRIEGE SCHLEIFE ICH DICH AN DEN EIERN BIS NACH STANTON, WO DEINE MUTTER ANSCHAFFEN GEHT.
Cant read a bit of this but it just looks angry D:

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
Let's just say google translate is pretty wrong:

WHAT DO YOU WANT BECAUSE , YOU SACK RAT ? DU CHAIR ? I REISS YOU UPSIDE DOWN AND FUCK YOU IN THE NECK! IF YOU YOU YOU TO THE WARS OF LOOP ME TO EGGS BY STANTON WHERE YOUR MOTHER IS purchase .

Reactions: SeungRyul

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
We need to recruit this guy! By now he must be all grown-up and have a deep baritone voice that resonates fear!

Madesson

Space Marshal
Feb 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Madesson
I am nothing if not a boozer and schmoozer. I'm also a consultant in real life, so I deal with people all the time. Unfortunately my German is rusty, but I'm sure I can yell it well enough to scare someone.

I actually had a day dream the other day where we had a ship in a high security system where diplomats from other organizations could come and talk face to face. I don't care if something like that actually happens, but I would love to interact with the other groups!

Argonot

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2015
RSI Handle
argonot
x
I speak French and Italian fluently and I wanted to be a diplomat in college. I'd love to assist the diplomatic corps.

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
+1 I will build a wall and make them pay for it!!!!

Unshaven

Commander
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Unshaven
Test Squadron Art of Negotiation School:

Just substitute the org of your choice when he says "Mangalor's".

Congratulations! You just graduated!

Reactions: rogesh
Forgot your password?