Tumbril Motorcycles!!!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
If its a floating city I assume that they have some type of artificial gravity.
As it's in a Gas Giant it could be a combination of Anti Gravity and Density manipulation to help out the AG. Check out the following video of a tinfoil boat floating on thin air (of a specific type):

Also, a hoverbike is limited to the size of it's AG unit and how much power it has to run it... A city is not limited by space, it could have AG units the size of skyscrapers.

Last edited:

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Thats the reason I have not pulled the trigger yet. What advantage do the wheeled bikes have over flying bikes?

We can guess tigher turns, lower top speed maybe, but will there be some situation where these bikes are better?
The only benefit I could see is that it may have lower heat/EM signatures, and well maybe a better fuel efficiency

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm thinking that their best attribute is that they can more easily fit into smaller vehicles to assist players with them to better explore surface areas directly.

Reactions: Bambooza

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
It sure looks like CIG is allowing ground vehicles to be ccu'd to flying vehicles.. which would make these bikes the cheapest LTI token ever!
One of the cheapest. The P72 costed 30$ when it was on sale some years ago. The Dragonfly was at 35$ and finally the nox came in at 40$

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
My wife said "you haven't got any new games in a while"
I replied "there is something in interested in that I might get"
"You should" she said

And that is how came to own a space bike.

Either your wife is very generous or she has already bought herself something and hopes you getting yourself something will soften the aneurysm you'll have when you see the bill.

Forgot your password?