Two days have passed, the outrage is over. Guess the next one!

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
As always, a day or two goes by and the outrage machine slows down to a crawl.

Next up, a new patch, a new sneak peak or a new concept and everybody is excited again.

Lets try predict the next outrage! :smile:

Give me your best guess!

I say it will be some ship redesign that will piss off everybody.
Net optimization will be underwhelming and the FPS will still be an issue.

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
I found out through leaked documents from CIG that they are considering a new game mechanic called "Drink and Fly". It will now take your character twice as long to get passed out drunk at the bars. Whats worse is once your character does black out, you will wake up at your ships controls about to crash into a phoenix or 890 jump and your LTI will of been revoked! Can you believe this, its an outrage, now I gotta drink twice as much before I black out! This is BS! I say we take to our aruoras and riot and go crash into some phoenixes (once their actually released) without having to get drunk first and show em whos boozed, . . . er boss! As a disclaimer I just wana put out there that I might OR might not be drunk in RL right now..... cause its Saturday night.... and I got toddlers, that finally went to sleep.... sweet blissfull sleep. . . . great now I'm tired. I'm gona riot when I wake up, *yawn* but that's like a tomorrow thing.

Forgot your password?