Two days have passed, the outrage is over. Guess the next one!

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
Guess 1) CIG makes all new concepts Warbond only, no credits allowed. That would be a fun one to see.

2) CIG removed buybacks altogether.

3) CIG removes trading ships from person to person.

Any one of these would be delicious.
Buybacks with credit are already limited to one a quarter arent they? I dont think theyd kill that, just maybe keep the prices the same as last sold.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
As always, a day or two goes by and the outrage machine slows down to a crawl.

Next up, a new patch, a new sneak peak or a new concept and everybody is excited again.

Lets try predict the next outrage! :smile:

Give me your best guess!

I say it will be some ship redesign that will piss off everybody.
The next outrage will be the 5$ Big Benny's Noodles addon that gives your character dynamic diarrhea, but only in ships that don't have toilets.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If I could choose what it would be, I'd have the TEST Squadron logo silk embroidered on all of the pillows of the 600i & 890J because TEST Squadron is the Best Squardon.

Other than that, perhaps they would place Dickbutt stamps on the seats of all of the redesigned ships for the 1st week until the 1st hot patch after 3.2 release as a prank to see if anybody notices the little details.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Ooooh, perhaps Jump Points are already in the PU and always have been, and they've been waiting to see if we really are the "Explorers" we claim to be? That'll cause a hill of salt!

"Why are jump points not in this patch? Gawd another thing pushed back?!"
"Nope, there has always been at least one jump-point in the PU and PTU Crusader system you basic bitches, are you dudes blind or what?"
SAAAAAALT

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
As long as CIG doesn't listen to Glorious Leader, next month when the new concept comes out with LTI only for Warbond, it'll start again.
If that does happen it will confirm my theory that CIG gets their rocks off watching the shit storm play out. And I'll have my box of popcorn out as well.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
With the disappearance of the Voyager Direct I predict that we will see... THE REMOVAL OF THE REDEEMER.
Hmm. And I have a CCu from the Redeemer to BMM. I might want to hold to that for now.

That is a pretty valid one!

The 600i also increased in size dramatically from the sale, so Constellation owners will be all WTF?
The 600i is bigger than my Connie??? WTF!?!?!?!

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Starting cost for 10,000$. Next year it will be 20,000$

20,000 USD with credit, 15,000 USD with warbond.

Warbond also comes with a free milspec base to hold all your ships, complete with massive shield generators to keep it secure from pesky MOABs or torpedo bombers, and giant fucking cannons to swat enemies out of the sky.

Oh and it has LTI, so if you lose your planet you get a new one :kissing_heart::money_mouth:

That would be the drama to end all drama.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
As always, a day or two goes by and the outrage machine slows down to a crawl.

Next up, a new patch, a new sneak peak or a new concept and everybody is excited again.

Lets try predict the next outrage! :smile:

Give me your best guess!

I say it will be some ship redesign that will piss off everybody.
I think CGI will attempt to address the CCU, Warbond, LTI issue and make it worse.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
20,000 USD with credit, 15,000 USD with warbond.

Warbond also comes with a free milspec base to hold all your ships, complete with massive shield generators to keep it secure from pesky MOABs or torpedo bombers, and giant fucking cannons to swat enemies out of the sky.

Oh and it has LTI, so if you lose your planet you get a new one :kissing_heart::money_mouth:

That would be the drama to end all drama.
So, the $15,000 cannons don't come with the cannonballs, which are $1,000 each...except, you can buy cannonballs which are 99% guaranteed to hit for $2500...the only guaranteed way of fighting them of are a $50,000 shield, lol!

Honestly, some of the whining on reddit is so ... *weird* ... nobody could predict ahead of time what people are going to complain about.

Just the other day, somebody posted that they were interested in the game, but wanted to know when it was going to come out, since they "didn't want to waste money on a game that's graphics would be outdated in a couple of years." I thought, wtf, hasn't this guy even tried to look at videos or screen grabs by Mr. Hasgaha? Or anybody else? W...T...F....

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
So, the $15,000 cannons don't come with the cannonballs, which are $1,000 each...except, you can buy cannonballs which are 99% guaranteed to hit for $2500...the only guaranteed way of fighting them of are a $50,000 shield, lol!

Honestly, some of the whining on reddit is so ... *weird* ... nobody could predict ahead of time what people are going to complain about.

Just the other day, somebody posted that they were interested in the game, but wanted to know when it was going to come out, since they "didn't want to waste money on a game that's graphics would be outdated in a couple of years." I thought, wtf, hasn't this guy even tried to look at videos or screen grabs by Mr. Hasgaha? Or anybody else? W...T...F....
Duct taping annoying reddit posters to the outsides of your hull to use as human shields ... Priceless!!!

Forgot your password?