Upcoming Subscriber Flairs (Updated regularly)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
That was one of the main reasons I subscribed - I was planning to use the coupon for the entrepreneur pack (I wish I hadn't missed that one), but instead used it for a warbond "Roughneck pack" when the Expanse was "releaseed"... With WB and the $100 (max saving on 20% coupon) discount the $595 credit\$505 WB pack dropped to $405, saving over 30% on the indivdual ship prices (before increases for the Vulture and Expanse are factored in)... Maybe not as good as CCU savings could be (I was only starting to learn about them back then), but still a decent discount on ships I wanted.
I used my 1st 20% off coupon to reduce the cost of my Exploration pack, before the Carrack was released & the pack was only around $500 something. Now that pack is replaced with a slightly upgraded, but higher priced pack & I can't be happier with my choice to save on that.

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Interesting. The new xanthule armor from November appears in my hangar on the website, but never showed up in-game. This LMG also shows up in my hangar, but I haven’t played this week yet. I’ll have to log on and see if its in my inventory yet.
It is an undersuit, not armor.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
ooof, why take a huge downgrade?
How is that a downgrade? Lorville is so much better than New Babbage (I prefer to call it Old Cabbage though), plus don't have to worry about @NaffNaffBobFace accidentally blowing me up at Lorville like everybody should worry about with New Babbage (their ATC seems to have declared war on him, so he retaliates on occasion.)

Dirtbag_Leader

Admiral
Nov 27, 2020
RSI Handle
Dirtbag_Leader
Lorville is so much better than New Babbage
Wait, sell me on this idea real quick before the 3.18 Live decision. Sure Lorville is more 'central' in the system and thus the closest to all the other planets, however I'd generally still give NB the edge for two reasons:
1.) Being able to land at The Commons and bypass the entire spaceport/train in order to sell/shop is HUGE!
2.) In the off chance Xenothreat happens sometime during the patch, NB is the closest to the fun at Mic L1!

Reactions: Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
This is all notwithstanding any bugs...

1.) Being able to land at The Commons and bypass the entire spaceport/train in order to sell/shop is HUGE!
You can still do that. Having your home at Lorville doesn't prevent you from doing anything important at New Babbage.
The benefit of using Lorville is that you're central to anyplace you need to go while you're there.
It also has pretty good facilities itself. Really the only problem I've had with Lorville is the amount of time the train takes to get from the spaceport to the trade center - hah I forgot it's name.

2.) In the off chance Xenothreat happens sometime during the patch, NB is the closest to the fun at Mic L1!
Before the event, go to the Mic-L1 station and make it your home. Then if you die you don't have to worry about your respawn location.
You should make sure to load a ship or a backpack with some inventory you might need. Then transfer the inventory to the station once you're there with it. You can leave the inventory there as long as you want to. I generally end up with inventory at every L1 station, and I make every L1 station my home at some point during a patch. It even works for cargo runs if I'm doing a bit in the area.

All this is just to say, it doesn't really matter where your home location is.
My current location is ArcCorp. I do that or Lorville, kind of on a coin toss at the beginning of the patch.

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
How is that a downgrade? Lorville is so much better than New Babbage (I prefer to call it Old Cabbage though), plus don't have to worry about @NaffNaffBobFace accidentally blowing me up at Lorville like everybody should worry about with New Babbage (their ATC seems to have declared war on him, so he retaliates on occasion.)
Not only do they have something against me, they also have an in with the IAE and Invictus selection comittee as they keep on getting these prestigious events despite my loudest of warnings!

The rot clearly present in the Traffic Control department goes all the way to the top, not just of Microtech but also the other corporations of Stanton who turn a blind eye to this... and maybe even the UEE itself is a silent partner?! I've moved in to a small apartment on ARC-L4 Faint Glen station where I continue to conduct my campaing of awareness!

• o7
Reactions: Deroth and Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Not only do they have something against me, they also have an in with the IAE and Invictus selection comittee as they keep on getting these prestigious events despite my loudest of warnings!

The rot clearly present in the Traffic Control department goes all the way to the top, not just of Microtech but also the other corporations of Stanton who turn a blind eye to this... and maybe even the UEE itself is a silent partner?! I've moved in to a small apartment on ARC-L4 Faint Glen station where I continue to conduct my campaing of awareness!
The UEE is no different from any other so called democracy since 2792 at least. They lean where the money is, and that includes the Imperator too. As long as there are laws that are crafted by the corporate oligarchs and their "dually appointed" lackies, there isn't much we can do except move out of UEE jurisdiction - and then it's more shit luck than anything else. You're pretty safe on Arc-L4, but all it takes is a new guard and it'll be "game over, please try again." Just make sure you've moved your respawn point so you don't end up where you don't want to be.

Oh and don't get me started on what's actually happening when you respawn. You won't eat those "hotdogs and hamburgers" for the next 3 decades if you knew.

• Glorious
Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The UEE is no different from any other so called democracy since 2792 at least. They lean where the money is, and that includes the Imperator too. As long as there are laws that are crafted by the corporate oligarchs and their "dually appointed" lackies, there isn't much we can do except move out of UEE jurisdiction - and then it's more shit luck than anything else. You're pretty safe on Arc-L4, but all it takes is a new guard and it'll be "game over, please try again." Just make sure you've moved your respawn point so you don't end up where you don't want to be.

Oh and don't get me started on what's actually happening when you respawn. You won't eat those "hotdogs and hamburgers" for the next 3 decades if you knew.
I hear there is space in Pyro but I've got my eye set on Teranis. I've heared there is abandoned station there with a small Tevarin colony, I've always found them to be pleasant company and if that's a non-starter there is always the Outsiders in Leir I can always go back to apply to...

• o7
Reactions: Vavrik

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Forgot your password?