[Video] - Amazing Star Citizen performance art by Razorfist, a closer look

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
For the past two weeks the video by Razorfist slamming Star Citizen has been on the top of my recommend list. Thank you Youtube.

I finally decided to click on it to see if he really brought anything new to the table, but alas no. It's the same rehashed garbage from 4yrs ago, completely ignoring the progress made in 2017.

His own comment section proceeds to set him straight.

Hybus

Space Marshal
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hybus
People love to rant, as you said it's either performance art, or they enjoy the feeling they may be right. I was watching a psychology video recently where they were showing that people who knew the least about a subject tended to be the most confident and biggest bullshitters while discussing it.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
People love to rant, as you said it's either performance art, or they enjoy the feeling they may be right. I was watching a psychology video recently where they were showing that people who knew the least about a subject tended to be the most confident and biggest bullshitters while discussing it.
It's going to be HUUUUUUUUUUGE. The best. Really the best. Everyone I talk to says so.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I confirm this.

I probably know the least about Star Citizen when compared to most people in this forum.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I clipped the REE meme and tagged him thanking both Montoya and Razorfist for such gloriously collaborative content,
in the most innocent and loving fashion as the parody is absolutely exceptional.. well...
he didn't seem to like it too much lol

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
@Montoya don't you know feelings don't care about your facts... love the call out to Ben Shapiro and the 'Merica stuff, also am a libertarian so loved that call out as well, good video really did enjoy it, your yelling and the music does make me swoon a little. also here you go...
Dont-make-me-tap-the-sign-we-do-not-attack-the-person-we-attack-their-argument.jpg

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Any Libertarian who claims Star Citizen is the biggest scam in history needs to have their membership card revoked!

😉
anyone who thinks I don't have the right to spend my money however I want is not a Libertarian... and ya knows nothing.
I’m not sure what a libertarian is so I just assume there are a bunch of librarians who care about Star citizen - because it’s a nice thought.
it means I can spend all my money on funding SC, and you can SUCK IT.

Forgot your password?