VirtualAce (Now N_forcer from Aerospace Alliance) Exploiting / Lag Switching Drama Queen

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Im not sure I see the problem here.

I get told I am the worst leader every single day by TEST members.

In fact, as I wake up, I have a bunch of PMs telling how I suck.

I always thought this was normal!
And those PMs are just from from @NinjaGirl .

Woah, another wall of text. Interesting thing is: I've read through it, a 100%. Usually I don't do this. But this was written in a way that kept my attention. Well done. And I'm sorry for your trouble. Imho the best way is to get into another org, get some hugs and company and be sure, never to fly alone again in the verse. I mean, who would travel through real space alone? To be with TEST for sure is a good way finding back to the fun of the game. And the second point is: there will be way over 2 million accounts when SC goes into beta phase. At least! And even if 50 or 70% are fake accounts (which I do not believe!) - what meaning has a tiny org with 400 players? This is nothing. Even TEST is nothing. I mean, 12k people out of 600k (imho there will be 1 Mio. +...), its 2%. Two percent!! So, just relax, hop into TEST (or any other org you like), enjoy company and have fun. And don't let your soul or life be darkened by such poor souls like this VA. It is not worth anything in any way, looking to your own life and lifes' quality. Besides, even IF you will be alone in the verse: because of the risk levels in space, people like VA can't go rage in every part of space. You will have your "feel-safe-and-good"-ingame-areas where no human pirate can harm you. People, who want to play pirate, can do this in the risky areas - but they also have to count on the fact, that there will be other, probably better skilled pirates who will ambush them. So, again: don't bother anymore. Everything will be fine.
Hopefully, that my words will help you out of this trouble a little bit.
Cheers!
Astro
You lost me. This needs a TL:smile:DR:smile:

Last edited:

Enceladus-83

Ensign
Jun 3, 2017
RSI Handle
Enceladus-83
G'day Test peoples! Enceladus-83 checking in from Aces High! Just letting you guys know we've had very similar experience in game, and have a couple ex-AA members in our ranks as well. We're fighting alongside the orgs and members in the Holy War discord, and will have your back as if any of you come under attack!

Fly safe!

[ACESHIGH] Enceladus-83
Aces High Admiralty

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
G'day Test peoples! Enceladus-83 checking in from Aces High! Just letting you guys know we've had very similar experience in game, and have a couple ex-AA members in our ranks as well. We're fighting alongside the orgs and members in the Holy War discord, and will have your back as if any of you come under attack!

Fly safe!

[ACESHIGH] Enceladus-83
Aces High Admiralty
Canuck eh? What part of the Great White North you hail from?

Also, thanks for dropping in. I certainly appreciate the gesture. Cheers!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Sorry to hear Scarecrows ORG kicked him because of mistaken identity. Come to test, matey. If enough AA pilots are kicked and come across, we may actually have a functioning fighter wing (no offence to capable TESTies already here, I know I'm not one), although that said Virtual Ace will probably stop kicking members now that thought is in their head, and just indefinitely suspend them instead.

To miss-quote Princess Leia "The harder you tighten your grip, the more members slip through your fingers."

As it appears the whole of TEST may now be on a Kill List, I have a suggestion: We need to recommend the single most safest ship in the game for our members to ensure a happy and unmolested play experience. Although our Org ship, the Aurora, is capable it lacks one basic piece of safety equipment when being fired upon, namely any kind of ejection system. During these uncertain times, I propose until we are no longer being set upon to advise members travel in the Origin 300i instead. Not only does it have an ejection system, if an enemy shot even brushes the shields, the ship automatically ejects you by exploding in to a million fiery pieces, leaving your corpse body cadaver you spinning safely through the void in one or more pieces. (patch 0.2.6, what a ship)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
We need to recommend the single most safest ship in the game for our members to ensure a happy and unmolested play experience.
Javelin?
HA!!! Obviously you are a pirate impersonating Blind Owl... its not like we just fell off the turnip truck
Who me? I'm a big ol' teddy bear.
The_owlbear_as_shown_in_the_D&D_4th_Edition_Essentials_Monster_Vault.png

Forgot your password?