VirtualAce (Now N_forcer from Aerospace Alliance) Exploiting / Lag Switching Drama Queen

kancer_kowboy

Commander
Mar 6, 2017
RSI Handle
AA Victim
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/319326585473990666/327637764629856256/333.jpg

He is getting scared now . . . The first paragraph here is almost word for word what I said to him in the PU one evening while he was pad camping me at Grim Hex. The middle part is him in panic cause he realizes his trolling and cheating(hacking/ lag switching/ exploiting) is about to get banned. The last part his him regurgitating what others in this thread have said about him. Its amazing watching his damaged mind try to work. Everything he says is an admission of something he is guilty of or him repeating someone else (never has an original thought) Even his ORG was work he stole from others. . . He is also obviously the worst poker player on the planet.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/319326585473990666/327637764629856256/333.jpg

He is getting scared now . . . The first paragraph here is almost word for word what I said to him in the PU one evening while he was pad camping me at Grim Hex. The middle part is him in panic cause he realizes his trolling and cheating(hacking/ lag switching/ exploiting) is about to get banned. The last part his him regurgitating what others in this thread have said about him. Its amazing watching his damaged mind try to work. Everything he says is an admission of something he is guilty of or him repeating someone else (never has an original thought) Even his ORG was work he stole from others. . . He is also obviously the worst poker player on the planet.
What an insignificunt little shit. Haha. Thinking we'll turn on one of our own. Cute.

This guy sounds like he's got some serious mental issues. Needs a hug. A lot of hugs. Maybe 13000 of them. Hugs with broadswords and panthers.

@kancer_kowboy, I can't remember if I asked you, but are you Canadian? I'm too lazy to go back and look, haha.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Negative on Canada, I do love that country though. US here.
Shucks, thanks. All five of us up here in the Great White North love you too.
yes lovely reading whilst I have my before bedtime beer!

Virtual Ass will never write all 13000+ members. If he started today it would be like 10 years before he got done.
He's welcome to message me anytime. I'm sure I'll listen to his side of the argument without interruption, then give him constructive feedback, before offering a wee bit of advice.
internet_troll.png

Mr_UrChin

Commander
Oct 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Mr_UrChin
Many players and even clans tired with constant trolling and pad camping, witch is basic tactic of VirtualAss, and they leaving servers when meet AA. But we are TEST - and I am not going to leave - opposite- VirtualAss leaving instantly when he will se Mr_Urchin or Mr_Bombas in the game. He cannot fight with us, lost all battles and then became the "movie star on my videos" . He is using a cheat and can see everybody on instance, even if I will not leave my cabin on Olisar- he will see me, and he will leave the server. He can see everybody on instance, doesn't matter where you are - on Olisar, on Grimhex, on any missions - he will see you. I am always playing on US servers and VirtualAss knows it , and he leaves the servers when see me or someone from my squad. In fact, Virtualass is now hiding from us and mostly playing on Eu or Aus servers.

At the same time, when he is fighting with someone else - he is doing a videos and publish on You Tube with title "VirtualAce (Aerospace Alliance) members beat Mr_Urchin troll squad yet again "

It is completely lie, because it was not my squad, and I even did not play these days. He is just using my name to bring more attention to his videos and to show to his newcomers, how he is cool and strong. Lie and again lie. All his last videos with " Mr_Urchin troll squad" - just lie, I wasn't there at all and nobody from my squad was there.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Do you have any idea how VAss can see who is in an instance?
Is it a cheat? if not, this tech could be used to hunt him.

Hey.. everybody needs a hobby

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna

Both CIG and we already know you're cheating.

You have 2 fears:
- CIG's ban-hammer.
- TEST Squadron's can of whoop-ass.

Obviously, all your "over 50 videos" were edited to remove your "cheat" scenes and to manipulate/take advantage of everyone.

Alright, you better quit: Lying, Shaming, Denial, Guilt, Playing the victim and Feigning ignorance or confusion.
Everyone already know it.

Mr_UrChin

Commander
Oct 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Mr_UrChin
"Do you have any idea how VAss can see who is in an instance?
Is it a cheat?"

He is using a program which created for him VertagoOne - a programmer and one of AA members. This program also cause server lugs . He can see any player and any player's location on the server, who is fighting with whom and where. This let him to avoid fights with strong players or clans, pad camping, plan his attack. To addition to it he also has aim bot.

Former AA members told me in details how this program is working. They told me that one day VAss asked VertagoOne to fix this program because it gave information not about the current server, but previous servers too, and VertagoOne fixed it. These former AA members were in discord during this conversation, and I trust what they testified.

Last edited:

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
"Do you have any idea how VAss can see who is in an instance?
Is it a cheat?"

He is using a program which created for him VertagoOne - a programmer and one of AA members. This program also cause server lugs . He can see any player and any player's location on the server, who is fighting with whom and where. This let him to avoid fights with strong players or clans, pad camping, plan his attack. To addition to it he also has aim bot.

Former AA members told me in details how this program is working. They told me that one day VAss asked VertagoOne to fix this program because it gave information not about the current server, but previous servers too, and VertagoOne fixed it. These former AA members were in discord during this conversation, and I trust what they testified.
Hmmmm sounds pretty sophisticated.. the only way I could imagine something like that working is to tap the data stream and interpret it locally on your own computer... but this (if this is how it is done) will stop working when CIG implements their plan to only process data that is local to you.
Well.. it would actually still work when you were near him in a game.. at which point you could "have your way with him" :grin:

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Well.. it would actually still work when you were near him in a game.. at which point you could "have your way with him" :grin:
Nah not even then, if they implement anything like in CS:GO. The server checks if you should be able to even see the enemy or not, and if it decides you should only then you get the data. (will be a little harder for SC (they'd have to do this for all signatures and visuals, but they're smart enough ;) ))

kancer_kowboy

Commander
Mar 6, 2017
RSI Handle
AA Victim
Witness of how VirtualAce exploits the game and cheats and maybe even brings down servers when they are losing a battle . . .

Finally the cat is out of the bag . . . I've often wondered how the moment I log in a server and one of Aerospace Alliance is on top of me in a few moments . . . now I understand. I also remember watching a video VA produced that shows him running some extra text that looked like SC data stream on his monitor when he pad camped me.

Thank you MrUrchin . . .

View: https://youtu.be/BGG1Xth2fUM

sp0q

Commander
Jun 26, 2017
RSI Handle
sp0q7
Got contacted by VA with a message regarding the case and EdelWeiss linking this thread. It seems my response was not found to be acceptable by our leader and got booted from the org. Oh man... and the game isn't even out yet :D Sorry for signing up only to jump in with my three cents but it seems the guy deserves everything coming his way.

Forgot your password?