VirtualAce (Now N_forcer from Aerospace Alliance) Exploiting / Lag Switching Drama Queen

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Ok...i just read all 15 pages and have just one question....what's lag switching?

Yes....the drama was good too. Lol

Lag switch is "hardware hack" cheating on a high level and such use is just sad... :disappointed:

BUT!

Short description... Lag switch is a hardware hack, when some one attach a switch/breaker on the network cable.. then by turning it on preventing the computer to give real data back to server of in game position etc.. hence you lag like massive for other players,like they see you there then pop you're suddenly over there kinda lag hopping. But for you everything seem normal but your opponents are frozen or moving very slow during the lag switch activation so picking them off is easy for you like killing flies stuck on flypaper... **

In a game a real good lag switch look like this so it is detectable if you pay attention
This is the view from the cheating piece of shit users "the cheaters" screen what he see when using a lag switch... **

( ** The one made the video is NOT the cheater he used his observer mode on the player using the cheat )

Piece of shit cheater.. ( censored bad page of word )....

Cheers! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers:

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Thanks Mich Angel. Explained it perfectly. Might also explain a couple of mysterious spontaneous combustions I've had. :slight_smile:
You're welcome :beers:

Yeah when you see something like that, you get some serious flashbacks to games where you had opponents that seem unbeatable no matter what you did, they always killed you before you could take them out. Even when you shot first they always seem to be able to kill you anyways...

Starting to get that feeling you get when some one give you a box of candy and when you open it it's empty... :neutral_face:

CHEERS! :upside_down: :beers::beers::beers:

Daak Seed

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
daak-seed
Oh my Gods...

Two days later after reading ALL the thread!:
  1. Burps really smell popcorn-ish and I drank all the beer including the stash...
  2. Want to join 43s club, but I have a splitting headache from the hangover from (1)
  3. Subscribed for Mr_Urchin's youtube channel (Молодца!) But, I need to replenish my beer & popcorn stocks. @BlindOwl - it is really bad & uncomfortable feeling when your beer stash is empty. It is terrible terrible feeling.
  4. I got hooked up on this. This was really top-quality "drama-dol"... I feel I need more now as the effect is wearing off... Any news from ADI by any chance?

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
The thought of cheaters in Starcitizen is a nightmare. I've already seen some
Yes it is, as it is in any multiplayer game. But as SC hasn't implemented any form of anti-cheat yet, I am very surprised it isn't way worse atm. I do hope they collect debug info about players which they can use to identify cheaters after the fact.

Forgot your password?