VirtualAce (Now N_forcer from Aerospace Alliance) Exploiting / Lag Switching Drama Queen

Heinlein

Commander
May 28, 2017
RSI Handle
RoadTrip
I hope this isn't premature

I hope this is accurate but I heard a rumor today that VirtualAce has pushed CIG to their limits and is banned . . . His account is now 404

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/VirtualAce

I'd like a huge round of applause and thanks to CIG for doing the right thing.

He did bring the entire community together against his immature and toxic behavior but he was griefing way too many new players and hopefully he is gone for good

Thank you, CIG

Now we can relax and play the game

Vogonjeltz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Vogonjeltz

Soundwave-SW

Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Soundwave-SW

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
404 mean only one thing...
It mean page is not physically in code linked or there any more in code..
1. it's either been deleted
2. or hidden by a admin.. from public access.. like locked account
And the later I can't for the life figure out why a admin would bother with that, I mean why keep something so toxic...
And since CIG most likely have his real name due to account payments and such, so if he's banned making a new account wouldn't help unless he use another identity to do so... right... So
------------------------------ Good riddance! ----------------------------------------------------

Then...
Changing your name doesn't change anything on your account and I don't mean handle change...
Either change, handle or name change does not change anything on your account but the name or the handle every thing else stay the same..

There is no speculating or discussion in this subject ...

See, I have already change my handle once and then not so long ago I change my name to same as handle
and that is all it does... nothing effect the account it self by doing so. not friend list, orgs your in, or position you have... etc.. etc..
I made the name change to make same as handle and so make it easier for TEST members to add me to friend list and so I have same name as in Discord, more convenient. If you wounder why I change my name.
---------------------------------- Stay calm don't panic! ---------------------------------------------

CHEERS!! :beers: :beers: :beers:

Last edited:
Forgot your password?