VirtualAce (Now N_forcer from Aerospace Alliance) Exploiting / Lag Switching Drama Queen

Vogonjeltz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Vogonjeltz
I am impressed this thread has such staying power.... and I'm posting again. AA said they had a cap of 500, then 600 etc. I am a little surprised CIG hasn't blocked their recruiting or ORG, considering they explicitly stated orgs are not allowed to have KOS. Oh well, infinite drama fodder for the rest of us. I am just glad I held onto my Virtual ass PMs. They can be trading cards for my Cards Against Humanity beer den.

HCVertigo

Commander
Nov 11, 2017
RSI Handle
hcvertigo
I can't find any rules against self promotion but I'd figured I spread the word too watch out for these guys if you are streaming. Chances are if you get bored and decide to engage in some PvP you end up on a Kill On Sight list. Stream highlight with timecodes for proof. VA and friends even followed me to the AUS server after I switch to the AUS server. VA's own Youtube channel is full of this kind of stuff too. Really likes the Warlock + rattler finisher. Watch out for Warlocks if you are in the verse.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/200373377

00:01:19 emp+snipe no id on assaliant
00:04:15 Ship ramming at port O no id on assaliant
00:07:00 Ship ramming at port O no id on assaliant
00:10:20 Ship ramming at port O no id on assaliant
00:13:00 missed collision leaving port O ID: Wrought
00:17:00 Missile snipe at relay no id on assaliant
00:21:30 Scarepotato suspect stream sniper
00:22:15 Scaredpotato jumps to my desination after I declair it on my stream

00:27:30 Ramming of ship at port o no id of assaliant
00:30:00 to 00:32:15 ID of group and fighting

sacredterps
wrought - aerospace alliance
x_enforcer_x - aerospace alliance
sacredpotato - aerospace alliance

00:38:50 scaredpotato following me
00:41:30 - 00:43:30 scaredpotato + x_enforcer_x following me + attacking
00:45:15 - stream snipe no id on assaliant
01:29:48 - x_enforcer_x stream snipe me after I switch servers to AUS.
01:43:30 - 01:45:00 - stream snipe by following

x_enforcer_x Aerospace Alliance
Reaper17A Aerospace Alliance

01:46:00 managed to weaponize these trolls to get them to blow up other ships on Port Ollisar landing pads. No id on assaliant.

01:55:00 sniped on a neutral player's ship. no id on attackers
02:35:00 Missile snipe no id on attacker
02:43:30 Wrought id
02:47:15 Wrought targeting me at Yella.
02:49:00 Wrought + Reaper17A spotted.

HCVertigo

Commander
Nov 11, 2017
RSI Handle
hcvertigo
Stream Sniping - where they see you playing on your stream and try to get in the same instance to wreck shit up.

So not only are they Ganking and Pad Camping, they are also trying to make a name for themselves off the backs of other hard working Streamers...
I knew I would have to put up with people like this when I became a streamer. The best I can do is roll with the punches and make it a part of the show. Harder work to turn a troll into entertainment though. But I got a good community with me and I'm hoping CiG take notice of this and help improve the game to mitigate the consequences of such actions. Not just for the streamer but the poor sap that just happens to end up on AA's KOS list.

I am impressed this thread has such staying power....
The main reason why I decided to sign up and resurrect this thread? See attached picture of my Google search for information on AA. Best keep all the information on this group current. Also hi, TEST!

Attachments

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
This is an easy way to really piss them off, a streamer attracts them and gets them to attack them, bring them somewhere a few good fighters are waiting and wipe them out, make it publicly known how pathetic they are. They aren't super "ghost" pilots, they aren't stealthy, clever, unique. They are just dumb players caught by the simplest honeypot.

Jay

Ensign
Nov 12, 2017
RSI Handle
LiquidWater
This is an easy way to really piss them off, a streamer attracts them and gets them to attack them, bring them somewhere a few good fighters are waiting and wipe them out, make it publicly known how pathetic they are. They aren't super "ghost" pilots, they aren't stealthy, clever, unique. They are just dumb players caught by the simplest honeypot.
OK, now I really don't get it .. hcvertigo says he's a streamer. are you saying he's not clever, or this other guy isn't?

Reactions: Talonsbane

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
OK, now I really don't get it .. hcvertigo says he's a streamer. are you saying he's not clever, or this other guy isn't?
Okay I accept that I wasn't clear, the streamer in this case would claim to be dumb when in fact knows he's luring the Aerospace Alliance towards our "good fighters" so to surprise and defeat them. This would equate to publicly humiliating the "ghost squadron" as they clearly wouldn't be as talented or pepared as they so claim. They are just roleplaying gankers exploiting unprepared players. They are not special, they deserve to be treated this way unless they can properly prepare and defeat any attempts to kill them, then and only then will they deserve the recognition they crave.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I can't find any rules against self promotion but I'd figured I spread the word too watch out for these guys if you are streaming. Chances are if you get bored and decide to engage in some PvP you end up on a Kill On Sight list. Stream highlight with timecodes for proof. VA and friends even followed me to the AUS server after I switch to the AUS server. VA's own Youtube channel is full of this kind of stuff too. Really likes the Warlock + rattler finisher. Watch out for Warlocks if you are in the verse.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/200373377

00:01:19 emp+snipe no id on assaliant
00:04:15 Ship ramming at port O no id on assaliant
00:07:00 Ship ramming at port O no id on assaliant
00:10:20 Ship ramming at port O no id on assaliant
00:13:00 missed collision leaving port O ID: Wrought
00:17:00 Missile snipe at relay no id on assaliant
00:21:30 Scarepotato suspect stream sniper
00:22:15 Scaredpotato jumps to my desination after I declair it on my stream

00:27:30 Ramming of ship at port o no id of assaliant
00:30:00 to 00:32:15 ID of group and fighting

sacredterps
wrought - aerospace alliance
x_enforcer_x - aerospace alliance
sacredpotato - aerospace alliance

00:38:50 scaredpotato following me
00:41:30 - 00:43:30 scaredpotato + x_enforcer_x following me + attacking
00:45:15 - stream snipe no id on assaliant
01:29:48 - x_enforcer_x stream snipe me after I switch servers to AUS.
01:43:30 - 01:45:00 - stream snipe by following

x_enforcer_x Aerospace Alliance
Reaper17A Aerospace Alliance

01:46:00 managed to weaponize these trolls to get them to blow up other ships on Port Ollisar landing pads. No id on assaliant.

01:55:00 sniped on a neutral player's ship. no id on attackers
02:35:00 Missile snipe no id on attacker
02:43:30 Wrought id
02:47:15 Wrought targeting me at Yella.
02:49:00 Wrought + Reaper17A spotted.
I think it is good to catalog all this stuff, hopefully CIG will take notice and understand what anti-arsehole measures they have to place in the game as we go forward.

It really sucks when you are trying to help newb's out on a server, and then this bunch of idiots shows up and starts griefing everybody.

Reactions: Talonsbane

Jay

Ensign
Nov 12, 2017
RSI Handle
LiquidWater
Okay I accept that I wasn't clear, the streamer in this case would claim to be dumb when in fact knows he's luring the Aerospace Alliance towards our "good fighters" so to surprise and defeat them. This would equate to publicly humiliating the "ghost squadron" as they clearly wouldn't be as talented or pepared as they so claim. They are just roleplaying gankers exploiting unprepared players. They are not special, they deserve to be treated this way unless they can properly prepare and defeat any attempts to kill them, then and only then will they deserve the recognition they crave.
got it. Streamers are all dumb, they suck and are not special :-)

Reactions: Takeiteasy

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
got it. Streamers are all dumb, they suck and are not special :slight_smile:
Trying to troll a forum of cannibal trolls don't quite work, but nice try kidda.

We are not actually trolls despite what you hear of TEST, although may of us hold those skills almost none of us choose to use them for vile acts. Start your education here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqDMDNUZnEc

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXkbGzoaT3Q

(On basic trolling) "Obvious troll is obvious."

(On trolling trolls) "Being an asshole to assholes is still being an asshole"

As for what a streamer is, let me Duck It for you:

http://bfy.tw/F02p

Last edited:

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
do not make the streamers cross!!!
in case your question got lost, @HCVertigo plays SC and broadcasts the game via Twitch.tv. Other people can find him on Twitch and watch or, in the case of VA and dweebs, stream snipe. Stream sniping is watching a Streamer and when they go to a specific place in game, follow to that location and harass.

Oh, did I feed a troll? "Well, Bother!" said Pooh as he hunkered down behind a low wall and changed magazines on his rifle.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
in case your question got lost, @HCVertigo plays SC and broadcasts the game via Twitch.tv. Other people can find him on Twitch and watch or, in the case of VA and dweebs, stream snipe. Stream sniping is watching a Streamer and when they go to a specific place in game, follow to that location and harass.

Oh, did I feed a troll? "Well, Bother!" said Pooh as he hunkered down behind a low wall and changed magazines on his rifle.
You may have. Or I may have called it wrong. Who knows?

Forgot your password?