VirtualAce (Now N_forcer from Aerospace Alliance) Exploiting / Lag Switching Drama Queen

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
Don't forget he always claims, "We have never lost an org battle"
That gets really irritating when he says it while they are getting their asses handed to them time and time again.
Popcorn isn't heating quick enough, could you please refer readers to some recent videos of him claiming something or "their asses being handled to them" ? Reading texts in the game with such great level of visuals as star citizen isn't fun at all

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
This thread seems to pop up back to life briefly more often that an ignored Mexican jumping bean. I have no idea why his accounts haven't been permanently banned if he is making these threats to players in his own org. I'm surprised that he hasn't been just based on his actions that have been recorded & reported by others in game. Perhaps once the game goes live, if he & those like him are still around, those who he's antagonized up to that point will gang up & repeatedly cause him in game deaths to the point that he rage quits. While he is an annoyance that I would compare to getting cold sores at bad times, I think it would be a far more pressing issue if at some point there happened to be a shortage of in game alcohol because we threw a few too many TEST parties too close together. ;p

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
This thread seems to pop up back to life briefly more often that an ignored Mexican jumping bean. I have no idea why his accounts haven't been permanently banned if he is making these threats to players in his own org. I'm surprised that he hasn't been just based on his actions that have been recorded & reported by others in game. Perhaps once the game goes live, if he & those like him are still around, those who he's antagonized up to that point will gang up & repeatedly cause him in game deaths to the point that he rage quits. While he is an annoyance that I would compare to getting cold sores at bad times, I think it would be a far more pressing issue if at some point there happened to be a shortage of in game alcohol because we threw a few too many TEST parties too close together. ;p
A shortage of alcohol... Impossible, everyone knows TEST is like a vortex pulling all alcohol towards it like a collapsing star. The thought alone of the keg running low is rather horrifying...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I think that 1 objective of some importance for us TESTies would be to find a nebula made up primarily of alcohol vapors, then within that find a place to build a large outpost which can endlessly gather its needed resources to further ensure that no TESTie ever goes thirsty for any extended amount of time.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
I think that 1 objective of some importance for us TESTies would be to find a nebula made up primarily of alcohol vapors, then within that find a place to build a large outpost which can endlessly gather its needed resources to further ensure that no TESTie ever goes thirsty for any extended amount of time.
I fully support this plan. I will be parking the 890J on the outpost and opening a bar posthaste.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Alconauts.png

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
A shortage of alcohol... Impossible, everyone knows TEST is like a vortex pulling all alcohol towards it like a collapsing star. The thought alone of the keg running low is rather horrifying...
Wait a minute. I thought one of our expert coders was suppose to modify half of our Starfarer's to distill space alcohol and store it in it's tanks.

Forgot your password?