Vote Star Citizen! A vote for SC is a vote for a brighter future! (Game Awards)

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Hi folks,

So it looks like we've managed to get SC nominated for 'Most Anticipated Game of 2017', but it seems that our work is not complete. Rather than tot up the nomination votes, it would seem that the nominated games must in turn be voted for. If you would like to vote for Star Citizen (remembering that such awards raise a game's profile and help generate revenue) then visit http://www.game-debate.com/awards/2016/nominee/star-citizen

You don't seem to need to register, but when I did so I found that I was asked to vote again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh, and as a slight incentive, it looks like Mass Effect kicked Star Citizen's ass in yesterdays votes.

Screenshot 2016-11-08 07.55.15.png

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I'm voting!!!

for Mass Effect Andromeda...

It has been my favourite game series. I've played through the trilogy over 10 times, vanilla, with mods, different choices, different classes (although 60% of the time I end up Infiltrator anyway) BroShep(~20%) FemShep (~80%) etc.

I really can't wait for Andromeda.

Of course, if I could rank them, Star Citizen would be a high second place. BUT it's not really "anticipated" as we can play it already. I do anticipate Squadron 42, but Andromeda is closer, so my hype for it is higher.

Looks like Star Citizen is catching up very fast though...

Last edited:
Reactions: Fade691 and Tiger

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
...does that say "we're not even through 2015 yet"...

I'll vote, but i'm not sure which year i'm voting for...

Obligatory time traveller questions: What's the year? Who's the president? Do you have the front page from todays newspaper??

Reactions: Fade691
Forgot your password?