marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
what a cluster fuck, I got 4 bases so I had to edit, server crashed, finally got 2 bases, checkout button not working, not good to do a sale when US is awake
[EDIT]
proceeding to checkout.. what the fuck, why a summary, I WANT to pay
[EDIT]
noooo, not again, server down in checkout

Last edited:

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
Waiting on them to reveal the upgraded constellation grips to replace my current T-50s (T-50s are super nice though!)

Reactions: marcsand2

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
They must have been selling an idris or two in there judging by discord and facebook comments

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
What, are they upgrading the VPC Constellation Delta? I don't mind, I have a left and right Warhog
Yeah an upgraded constellation grip was the winner of their next grip poll at the end of the year, we should hear something in first half of this year. Deltas with more hats would be really make me consider switching out my grips.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
True but with the analog sticks on the delta I feel as though I wouldn't get the tactile click I prefer from a true hat.
I was considering to buy one Delta. Either the Delta or convert the right handed Warthog to a left handed. The missing thumb hat, which poked into my hand palm, the unwanted twist and the metal made me take the Dremel and fix the Warthog.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Mine arrived yesterday, 11:34. I had to modify TEST pit to get them mounted, so after midnight the first test.......
Are these really as great as everyone says?
Nope, they are much better than I expected. I expected an increase in smoothness, no central center bump but a separated X-axis / Y-axis bump. Let's put it this way, when going in a turn, my arm was oscillating at a constant rate, sooo super smooth!!!

So what is all the hype about? Because they dont make a lot of them?
Because the quality of the all metal gimbal with cams is superior to anything with a plastic gimbal and big center spring.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Mine arrived yesterday, 11:34. I had to modify TEST pit to get them mounted, so after midnight the first test.......

Nope, they are much better than I expected. I expected an increase in smoothness, no central center bump but a separated X-axis / Y-axis bump. Let's put it this way, when going in a turn, my arm was oscillating at a constant rate, sooo super smooth!!!

Because the quality of the all metal gimbal with cams is superior to anything with a plastic gimbal and big center spring.
I am starting to see the bigger picture with these sticks now.

Forgot your password?