RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Peter Deynholm

Space Marshal
Sep 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Jean_Lafritte
And I won't even have my PC with me when it goes live -_-,
Unless they push back the release date of course. But let's be realistic, that will never happen.

(beautifully illustrated by the first meme provided by google images. Because i'm that cheap)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I guessed what this was and didn't click on it, but then accidentally clicked on it going back to the nav at the top of the page - my laptop when started giving it all the "Yes yes yes"... so scrabbling to get back down the page and silence the speakers, my Soon To Be Wife sat next to me here on the sofa turns to me with one eyebrow raised and says: "I'm suspicious."

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
I guessed what this was and didn't click on it, but then accidentally clicked on it going back to the nav at the top of the page - my laptop when started giving it all the "Yes yes yes"... so scrabbling to get back down the page and silence the speakers, my Soon To Be Wife sat next to me here on the sofa turns to me with one eyebrow raised and says: "I'm suspicious."

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You're all on the right track.
First time stumbling upon the owl meme trove.

Ha. Angry Owl doesn't exist. Just happy go lucky drunky Owl.
Well played good Sir.
Ha. I bet she was.
Hehe.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Been waiting on my Cutlass rework since like 2014.

I'm not very good at waiting. :expressionless:
I guess I'm lucky, I only bought my Cutlass this year and found out the rework a few weeks after. So technically you have waited muuuuuch longer than me. I am waiting on the 300 series rework and have been since 2015 but who needs that anymore... I got a Cutlass!!!

Forgot your password?