Waiting for 3.0

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Yeah! A lot of ships gonna be avail in 3.0 in their new shape and function, don't know what to try out first... mm...

Think I start with a beer and it all will become much more clear :beers: :beers: :beers:

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Holy shit, is almost June. Yay!
I know and still no SOTS 16!

too bad 3.0 wont come out till july! :( :(
But it'll be here before SOTS 16.
The game might go live before SOTS 16.

And Glorious Leader is going to kick me out of Test if I don't shut up. So No more mention of SOTS, the "Lost Episode"

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
BUT WHERE IS IT!?!
You mean you guys missed it? It was awesome, broadcast live from the VIP section of the International Space Station - full of details about s42 including the Vertical Slice. As it was a live stream it was only available to view live. I was recording it, but a freak Solar Wind blew by at the end of the broadcast and sent a feedback down the feed that corrupted my video file, and everyone elses.

Too bad, it was once in a lifetime!

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
You mean you guys missed it? It was awesome, broadcast live from the VIP section of the International Space Station - full of details about s42 including the Vertical Slice. As it was a live stream it was only available to view live. I was recording it, but a freak Solar Wind blew by at the end of the broadcast and sent a feedback down the feed that corrupted my video file, and everyone elses.

Too bad, it was once in a lifetime!
Wait a minute....if you are on the ISS.....why do you need moar space shipz in SC?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
No no, you read my post all wrong...

SOTS 16 was broadcast from the top of the Eiffel Tower in 1921, prior to recording technologies being commonplace. You could only pick up the transmission on a Radio Set which cost 16d in old money. It was packed full of helpful home-keeping tips and information about the latest horseless carriages or "motor-cars" as they came to be known. The transmission had a range of 13 sqaure miles, so it is unlikely that you you heard it unless you were alive in 1921, in Paris and had access to an expensive radio set.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
No no, you read my post all wrong...

SOTS 16 was broadcast from the top of the Eiffel Tower in 1921, prior to recording technologies being commonplace. You could only pick up the transmission on a Radio Set which cost 16d in old money. It was packed full of helpful home-keeping tips and information about the latest horseless carriages or "motor-cars" as they came to be known. The transmission had a range of 13 sqaure miles, so it is unlikely that you you heard it unless you were alive in 1921, in Paris and had access to an expensive radio set.
Oh. I was there. Sweet.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Oh. I was there. Sweet.
But were you listening? My radio was tuned in to Gardeners Question Time (real UK radio show for you) but I caught SOTS 16 off the fillings in my Molars.

Forgot your password?