We get ONE question... Help me.. what should we ask?

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Hmm so...

"Please tell me, what did you have for breakfast?"
or
"Please tell me, what did you have for breakfast, or please tell me anything that's going on about an API (for like verifying ORG members)?"
or
"Please tell me anything that's going on about an API (for like verifying ORG members)?"

Or....

?????????????????????????????????????????????

Tell me what to do! It's too much for one man to handle lol (I haven't had anything to drink yet... so very very sober).

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Ask about the fidelity! But for real, I would say something along the lines of asking about APIs in the future for things like trading.
Ask the API question.
We need the ability for third party tools. Can't do that without a good API.
We need a RSI login API for external 3rd party tools.
The API question!
Yeah, go for the API question :beers::beers::beers:
I'd go for the API question.
I endorse this product or service

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Ask the API question.

We need the ability for third party tools. Can't do that without a good API.
On a serious note this is a good question, this could be expanded to ask exactly what will be exposed by future APIs, can we have custom control panels and access to the in-game economy stats to track real time shifts in the various markets? Add-ons? Like custom overlays in our helmets like how mobiglass works. Some could be purely focused on combat, travel, professions.

We need to know their plans for APIs.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
On a serious note this is a good question, this could be expanded to ask exactly what will be exposed by future APIs, can we have custom control panels and access to the in-game economy stats to track real time shifts in the various markets? Add-ons? Like custom overlays in our helmets like how mobiglass works. Some could be purely focused on combat, travel, professions.

We need to know their plans for APIs.
Or just an API for ship stats/controls.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
While I'm still hoping Chris comes around regarding trading rare fish, in lieu of that, if need be, could we have the level of fidelity we have in a lot of other facets of the game apply to what could be like the most customizable aspect of hanger decorations, the fish tank? Could we have like a instead of inviting your friends over to see your fish tank and you're like "look at all the wonderful places I've been" and then there's hundreds of fish that don't belong together, ass to nose, drowning and starving because there's no room for them all. But you could have like, a number of different fish tanks like, this is salt water, this is fresh water, I actually have fish that belong in here instead of having fish kill each other.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Ask them if they're making a special issue Cutlass Red, for a Derek Smart WAAAAAmbulance
Also they should make a hanger decoration fish named after him. A fish that could survive in the salt lake or dead sea level of salt since he's so salty.

That or sodium fluoride nuclear reactors, since salt keeps them going.

Forgot your password?